Willem II away next Thursday 24th September 6pm kick-off

750/1 to win Dutch League. I reckon 4/7 away side to qualify.
Doesnt really really tell you much though. Every team bar 3 or maybe 4 have as much chance of winning it as each other- absolutely none.

Doesnt really really tell you much though. Every team bar 3 or maybe 4 have as much chance of winning it as each other- absolutely none.

Does when you watch a bit of it pal and they were 1/2 while 1/3 last night at Progres. Feyenoord would be about evens to win there over 90.

The Willem 11 game is going to be a big test over one leg

Hopefully we get into next round but it won’t be easy

Let’s hope we get the job done and into the final two legged qualifying round

Does when you watch a bit of it pal and they were 1/2 last night at Progres.
Fair enough, I rarely watch the Dutch league apart from the feyenoord ajax games.

Are this mob decent then?

Hopefully RTV show the game free to ST holders.

The least we deserve given we’ve coughed up full price ST money despite not getting full value and it being cheaper for non ST holders to buy individual PPV home games

Fair enough, I rarely watch the Dutch league apart from the feyenoord ajax games.

Are this mob decent then?

Nothing much to worry about for me, fair bit weaker than Feyenoord. Don’t think they would have finished top 5 if the season had have finished properly.

Only private mate I had 3 fillings yesterday (drilling as well) cost £180......
Through the covid I was sent to the dental hospital for an extraction, the sod took about 25 minutes of rocking and pulling to get the tooth out and I ended up in more pain than I had when I went in and it lasted for weeks!

Was begining to wonder if he pulled the right tooth? Thank goodness it was the right one or my mouth would have been understaffed! :oops:

Last edited:
Back