Willem II fans greeting the Rangers team bus last night

They have the Mayor of Tilburg on the news right now apologizing, he has been reprimanded from on high for allowing them to congregate in numbers.

They are in big trouble, even the Mayor, no one is impressed with their behavior last night one little bit :p

sparklers-1030x700.jpg

Is that supposed to have been intimidating? Ive had a fireworks display in the back garden more intimidating than that.

I've been reading their forums.

Firstly, every Dutch pundit took them to win easily, same as with Feyenoord. No lessons learnt.

Secondly, most of their fans thought they would win, some thought we might be stronger than others thought but a win was generally expected.

Thirdly, afterwards, they all generally thought they were the better football side but were beaten physically and we simply took our chances, they didn't. We never played football.

I've always rather liked the Dutch but by god, they're an arrogant lot football-wise. Feyenoord fans were the same.

Firstly, every Dutch pundit took them to win easily, same as with Feyenoord. No lessons learnt.

Secondly, most of their fans thought they would win, some thought we might be stronger than others thought but a win was generally expected.

Thirdly, afterwards, they all generally thought they were the better football side but were beaten physically and we simply took our chances, they didn't. We never played football.

I've always rather liked the Dutch but by god, they're an arrogant lot football-wise. Feyenoord fans were the same.
Yeah and feyenoord fans and pundits also said we bullied our way to victory.......yet here we are on here every week saying our team are too weak and need to toughen up as we’re bullied every match in Scotland hahaha there’s nothing worse than a bad loser!!!

the Dutch have always been stuck up and arrogant

They have the Mayor of Tilburg on the news right now apologizing, he has been reprimanded from on high for allowing them to congregate in numbers.

They are in big trouble, even the Mayor, no one is impressed with their behavior last night one little bit :p
Yes been on the news and chat shows the whole day how they broke convid rules.

They tried to put the fear in a team who last season eliminated Porto, Braga, Feynoord and Legia.

Trying to cause a big game feel is just a bonus for us.

That certainly wasn't the case on the night. Every pundit on the live broadcast of the game on RTL7 was very complimentary of Rangers and thought Willem II would be up against it as Rangers are a 'European level' team where Willem II are not.

Your second point is what being a football fan is all about.

Plenty on here agreed with the third point as well!

Edit: Just to say they are arrogant clique'y farkers in general, that just part of who they are. Still alright though.

Wee d1cks. Never held one of these flares but always surprised no one gets seriously burned by them, especially when they’re flung around crowds.
Look like a firework and I know what would happen if you held that to someone.
Are they the same as fireworks or look worse than they are?

Back