Willem II game now available to purchase on Rangers TV £9.99

How would I access this?

From usualRangers TV websiteor through the live.Rangers.co.uk?

Cheers

Would you normally get European games for free?

No, I’d pay as I’d be at the game

Same as I pay a ST to attend all home league games. That isn’t happening so by your logic, we should only have been charged PPV prices per home game and not full ST price?

Bisgrove stated a stream for home games isn’t enough to compensate ST holders.

ST holders should have been given all home cup games free of charge on a stream.

Same as I pay a ST to attend all home league games. That isn’t happening so by your logic, we should only have been charged PPV prices per home game and not full ST price?

ST holders should have been given all home cup games free of charge on a stream.

It is an away game the club don't need to give anything to STH more they have to

Maybe if we get past Willem II then Galatasaray or Hajduk Split since it a home game maybe will made available to VST?

It is an away game the club don't need to give anything to STH more they have to

Maybe if we get past Willem II then Galatasaray or Hajduk Split since it a home game maybe will made available to VST?

All cup games should be given to ST holders. We’ve coughed up a full price ST and getting nowhere near value for money with a stream. Bisgrove agrees with it hence why he said we’d be given more for our money.

You’re totally disregarding the costs of broadcasting the game. The club has to get that back plus have some profit. It’s obviously not ideal but the club would be haemorrhaging money If they gave away European games for free.

You’re totally disregarding the costs of broadcasting the game. The club has to get that back plus have some profit. It’s obviously not ideal but the club would be haemorrhaging money If they gave away European games for free.

The club have made money off us with ST income, MyGers despite there being very very few benefits this season to it.

We’ve made a fair amount from merchandise.

The costs to broadcast these games are 5 figures. If it’s about covering cost of broadcasting, then charge us the lowest possible which would break us even with the cost we pay to broadcast.

Imps, Willem and possibly Galatasaray - no one is telling me they couldn’t give these games to ST holders for free. They could have but have chosen not to and I imagine this will apply to the Galatasaray game as well, infact that’ll probably end up being £15 a head.

The fans have done their part. The players and management haven’t and a slight hit on their income would cover the cost of broadcasting these games for free to ST holders.

This is just a case of the club looking to rip the piss out of ST holders even further.

All cup games should be given to ST holders. We’ve coughed up a full price ST and getting nowhere near value for money with a stream. Bisgrove agrees with it hence why he said we’d be given more for our money.

Yes I know what he said but you have remember we can't just simply give all additional game/s to VST due to existing broadcast contracts, we have 2 away games so far with a possibility of 1 home to which we have the rights to those maybe we should have allowed VST for the 2 aways but haven't

Yes I know what he said but you have remember we can't just simply give all additional game/s to VST due to existing broadcast contracts, we have 2 away games so far with a possibility of 1 home to which we have the rights to those maybe we should have allowed VST for the 2 aways but haven't

I don’t see why we can’t be given access to RTV for the qualifiers.

That decision would be made by the club, no one else.

Club will have paid 50k for example, for the broadcast rights. Give ST holders access to it for free.

It’s not difficult. They’ve made far more than 50k from us than a normal season with mygers, retail money for a start

I don’t see why we can’t be given access to RTV for the qualifiers.

That decision would be made by the club, no one else.

Club will have paid 50k for example, for the broadcast rights. Give ST holders access to it for free.

It’s not difficult. They’ve made far more than 50k from us than a normal season with mygers, retail money for a start

As I said that down to the club why they haven't

Would you normally get European games for free?

No but you would normally get to watch every league game in the stadium. Fans are getting squeezed for every single penny these days and not a lot in return for it. MyGers essentially pointless while stadiums shut. Online streams for ST holders when we all know you can watch for buttons via IPTV or about a quarter the price of your season ticket via Rangers TV and a VPN

By an Android TV Media Player Box that supports Google Play. Lots on amazon.

Buy a very reputable non free VPN service ( I use strong VPN) and install the App from google play on the media box (just think of it like a mobile android phone)

Install MYGERS TV APP from google play

1. Start VPN
2. Connect to Germany (Bears love travelling abroad)
3. Start Gers TV App (Also from google app store) and buy the game
4. Watch on the App

Above works well for SPL Games- Im a ligit season ticket holder and watch all my games from Frankfurt etc So Ive paid my money to the club.

BTW - The media box connects to your TV via an HDMI Cable. I also on my media box have; Netflix; Amazon Prime; Disney Plus. VLC

I also have a USB disk connected where I can watch movies on the media box.

PM me if you wish..

Ridiculous this isn’t free to ST holders

Said it in another thread, simply ripping the piss out of fans by charging us for it.

Why would it be free? The club will be paying for rights and if they weren't showing it you'd be paying for Premier Sports/Sky/BT.

It wouldn't be free on a season ticket if it was a 2 leg tie either.

Why would it be free? The club will be paying for rights and if they weren't showing it you'd be paying for Premier Sports/Sky/BT.

It wouldn't be free on a season ticket if it was a 2 leg tie either.

If you’d read my posts, we’ve paid full price for a ST and not getting the normal value from it as we can’t attend games

Infact it’s so much cheaper to be a non ST holder by paying PPV game by game

The least the club could do is give ST holders these games for free. Bisgrove did state the club are aware a virtual ST isn’t enough to compensate us for the money we paid for ST

If you’d read my posts, we’ve paid full price for a ST and not getting the normal value from it as we can’t attend games

Infact it’s so much cheaper to be a non ST holder by paying PPV game by game

The least the club could do is give ST holders these games for free. Bisgrove did state the club are aware a virtual ST isn’t enough to compensate us for the money we paid for ST

And we can't demand new signings on one hand and expect the club to pay for rights to European games on the other.

We all bought our season tickets with our eyes wide open.

And we can't demand new signings on one hand and expect the club to pay for rights to European games on the other.

We all bought our season tickets with our eyes wide open.

The European rights from what I understand are 5 figure sums

You seriously suggesting the club couldn’t give us 3 rounds of qualifiers for free, costing less than £300k in total?

When they’ve milked us for mygers, retail, ST ...

Not having that

You knew what you were singing up to when you bought the ST. You didnt have to. We knew the games weren't included. Why you expecting freebies?

The European rights from what I understand are 5 figure sums

You seriously suggesting the club couldn’t give us 3 rounds of qualifiers for free, costing less than £300k in total?

When they’ve milked us for mygers, retail, ST ...

Not having that
Did you look at the financial accounts last year? £10m funding gap.

This is the ticket revenue usually

The qualifiers last year went up in increments

Round 2 50k fans x 7.5 (average of £10 adults and child ticket £5) = £375k
Round 3 50k fans x 12.5 (average of £15 adults and child ticket £10) = £625k
Round 4 50k fans x 17.5 (average of £20 adults and child ticket £15) = £875k

Roughly about £1.5m before costs.

Even if we qualify the costs are going to rack up. Increases costs of travelling and logistics (see Aberdeen chairman about chartered flight 2x the price). We might need more players. More wages.

From some of the replies on here. Get the feeling If we don’t make the groups stages And say have another draw in league they will be front and centre demanding ST money back the club should have been straight up front no money back if you don’t want to buy don’t buy as this I’m getting ripped of pish will last till we’re sat in Ibrox again......newsflash you all knew what the fook you were buying so I don’t get why people are whinning like mentally challengeds.

From some of the replies on here. Get the feeling If we don’t make the groups stages And say have another draw in league they will be front and centre demanding ST money back the club should have been straight up front no money back if you don’t want to buy don’t buy as this I’m getting ripped of pish will last till we’re sat in Ibrox again......newsflash you all knew what the fook you were buying so I don’t get why people are whinning like mentally challengeds.
Well said mate we all knew what we were buying

Back