Willem II game now available to purchase on Rangers TV £9.99

No but you wouldn’t normally pay £600 to sit in the house so it’s a moot point
How long you think the season ticket money will last without general cash flow from additional ticket sales?
Our club as well as many others will struggle with ticket sales, especially cash playing ticket sales.

Sounds to me like you may be on the VST viewers website live.Rangers.co.uk. Try on the regular RangersTV website below. Login via the button on the top right, then go to the Subscribe and Buy tab and purchase the match. Make sure you’ve logged out on the live website first though, that’s important.

To view tomorrow, again login on the RangersTV website and go to the Live tab (top left) to find the match and click on Live Video.

I was on https://live.rangers.co.uk as you suggest. Made sure that I was logged out then went to my Ipad and followed your instructions. That got me onto a page I had not seen before which told me I had no subscriptions. Finally got payment through from that link.

Many thanks @Valley Bluenose

How long you think the season ticket money will last without general cash flow from additional ticket sales?
Our club as well as many others will struggle with ticket sales, especially cash playing ticket sales.

there will be a significant saving in matchday costs. There’s also an upturn in revenue through castore, mygers and PPV

I’m not taking any sides here, I’m merely commenting why, whether you like it or not, the poster has a valid point.

the club need to box clever here. £600 is a lot of money to pay for a video stream to have to fork out an extra tenner for other games.

may I remind you that Bisgrove stated “the virtual matchday package will not be adequate enough”

take from that what you like

I've been using the RTV app on my iphone ans casting to the telly for home games. It constantly jumps like the refresh isnt quick enough. Anyone else experienced this?

Am i better using the laptop and hdmi cable to the telly? Or can you download the RTV app on to a smart telly or a firestick?

Sorry to hijack the thread with an actual question about RTV, do we need to watch this live if we pay for it or can I watch it later tonight? Won't be home until 10ish and could probably avoid the score if I can watch once I'm home. Thanks in advance

Does anyone know if the game would have to be purchased twice to watch it on 2 separate devices or can the same login be used?

You can only be logged in once. Buying it twice in your Account wouldn't work. It would need to be purchased separately on two separate RangersTV Accounts in order to view on two devices.

I've been using the RTV app on my iphone ans casting to the telly for home games. It constantly jumps like the refresh isnt quick enough. Anyone else experienced this?

Am i better using the laptop and hdmi cable to the telly? Or can you download the RTV app on to a smart telly or a firestick?

Laptop/HDMI is the optimum solution and the one likely to encounter the fewest issues. Messy but effective.

Can’t get the App on the TV.

I log on through my son's PS4 and all the games have worked great. Just need to move the cursor/control pad now and again to stop it going to sleep.

My one gripe is the ordering process. I can't work out how to buy on the app - so log on via my desktop to purchase. But when I do it says I can't be logged in to more than one device at a time so need to close pages on the PS4 and everything else to log on.

I know this has likely been covered and is probably a daft question but why isn’t this on Premier?

I accept that but the club will also be saving on stewarding, police, electricity costs etc on match days ...

If you have a smart TV all you need to do is go on to your internet browser app, type in the Rangers TV website, log in and go to the game. You can then make it full screen and watch it as if it were on live TV. No faffing about with any cables or laptops. That’s what I’ve been doing for all the games so far this season and it’s been brilliant.

I have the overseas package, but when I try to buy the game, it's greyed out.Have tried clearing cookies etc, but still no joy.When I press the subscribe and pay button, nothing happens.Any suggestions.Valley Bluenose usually has a handle on these type of queries.

If you have a smart TV all you need to do is go on to your internet browser app, type in the Rangers TV website, log in and go to the game. You can then make it full screen and watch it as if it were on live TV. No faffing about with any cables or laptops. That’s what I’ve been doing for all the games so far this season and it’s been brilliant.
The telly in my digs isn't that "smart":rolleyes: Therefore it will be phone for internet for the laptop and HDMI to telly. I know it will be worth it:D

due to the change to one legged games this season the away team get the international tv rights as a trade off for not getting a game.
The home team don't benefit though with no crowds. Although thinking about it they will benefit from pitch side advertising.

I accept that but the club will also be saving on stewarding, police, electricity costs etc on match days ...
We are also showing no profit for food/catering, hospitality, programme sales etc.
I can’t see how we can last beyond Christmas without fresh financial help, all be it from the fans or the board.
That’s just being realistic.

Read a bit about people watching the game on their tv via their phone. Has anyone tried screen mirror via bluetoth to do this before? usually watch it on the laptop but the wife has it tonight for work.

Apologies if this has been asked loads of times but can this be viewed through an Amazon Firestick. Am I right in saying I need to download a certain browser for it to work?

Apologies if this has been asked loads of times but can this be viewed through an Amazon Firestick. Am I right in saying I need to download a certain browser for it to work?
Yes and no. I've managed it for some games but others it wouldn't work. That was with silk and Firefox.

Yes and no. I've managed it for some games but others it wouldn't work. That was with silk and Firefox.

Aye cheers mate, it was for the auld Granny. I've found how she got the last game now. It was the Silk browser and worked fine so hopefully same again tonight.

I never usually have any issues with Rtv but when I login to my Rtv account it says I already have active subscriptions as though this game is already included, I know that can't be right.

I never usually have any issues with Rtv but when I login to my Rtv account it says I already have active subscriptions as though this game is already included, I know that can't be right.

I saw that message. Do you have a season ticket subscription or £50 a year subscription? I think it refers to that.

Read a bit about people watching the game on their tv via their phone. Has anyone tried screen mirror via bluetoth to do this before? usually watch it on the laptop but the wife has it tonight for work.
I done this with my iPad for the Dundee United game and it worked well enough. Very slight delay in sound was the only issue.

I log on through my son's PS4 and all the games have worked great. Just need to move the cursor/control pad now and again to stop it going to sleep.

My one gripe is the ordering process. I can't work out how to buy on the app - so log on via my desktop to purchase. But when I do it says I can't be logged in to more than one device at a time so need to close pages on the PS4 and everything else to log on.

You can't buy via the App for a very good reason - Apple/Google take a circa 20% slice of any in-App purchases. You will understand why we don't allow it.

I have the overseas package, but when I try to buy the game, it's greyed out.Have tried clearing cookies etc, but still no joy.When I press the subscribe and pay button, nothing happens.Any suggestions.Valley Bluenose usually has a handle on these type of queries.

Why are you trying to buy it if you have the overseas package? The game is part of the Unlimited (overseas) subscription. No need to purchase.

Unless you have the overseas Unlimited subscription the game isn't included. I think anyone, with any kind of Account, gets a warning message before buying any game on PPV. Just click through it.

Buy via the RangersTV website, login and click on Subscribe and Buy and purchase the match.

I can't even get logged in to RTV via Chrome or Safari. It's not doing anything when I click the login button. Managed to purchase the game via MS Edge, however that likely means I won't be able to cast to my TV.

Back