Willem II game now available to purchase on Rangers TV £9.99

Will not buffer in at all on ps4 (my usual device for watching)

After the sign out nonsense I've got it to work on tablet.

RTV is getting worse* not better imo. Its embarrassing for any club, never mind one our size.

*I dont mean the actual production of coverage of course which has been vastly improved this season.

Smart TVs are not recognised as compatible devices for RangersTV - or any other club tv channel I'm aware of. The browsers are, generally, crap.
Well that’s not true because that’s what I’ve been using for every game this season :))

TV is a 2018 Samsung for what it’s worth.

Well that’s not true because that’s what I’ve been using for every game this season :))

TV is a 2018 Samsung for what it’s worth.

The fact it works for you doesn't mean what I said is 'not true':

What devices does RangersTV work on?

Live video streams are only available on the desktop/laptop and up to date mobile browsers on the official RangersTV website.

Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure you are using compatible technology ahead of purchasing a live pass.

If you are unsure whether your technology will be supported, please contact rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com with your device and browser details.

Four times I've submitted payment & nothing, I give up.
Pissed off now especially with that mob scoring in the last minute

The fact it works for you doesn't mean what I said is 'not true':

What devices does RangersTV work on?

Live video streams are only available on the desktop/laptop and up to date mobile browsers on the official RangersTV website.

Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure you are using compatible technology ahead of purchasing a live pass.

If you are unsure whether your technology will be supported, please contact rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com with your device and browser details.
Okay, wrong choice of words to say “not true”. I was only giving a reasonable response mate. Sorry if you took it personally.

Anyone elses keep jumping every 20 secs or so?

I'm using silk on fire TV with a wired connection.
Nope - but I don't faff with Firestick. Could try Settings cog - change from Auto to 1080p or lower.
Cheers mate. No joy though will try another browser at half time. Seems the only thing ever there's problems with got all the dodgy stuff and works absolutely fine.

My feed was terrible via the RTV app but logged in via Chrome browser and it's casting perfectly now. Missed most of the first 8 mins

Can't get on via iPhone or desktop - app or browser :mad:

Bit late in the day now Mark but all I can suggest is going down the Forgotten Password route. That will kill all your current logins and you should be able to start again. You can re-use the existing password.

For all those with buffering I don't know how many times I have to say it - Settings cog (bottom right) - change from Auto to 1080p, or lower, until it stops buffering. If that doesn't work tell any kids in the house to get off the XBox, Mrs off Netflix or whatever because buffering is a symptom of problems at your end not at the RangersTV end.

For all those with buffering I don't know how many times I have to say it - Settings cog (bottom right) - change from Auto to 1080p, or lower, until it stops buffering. If that doesn't work tell any kids in the house to get off the XBox, Mrs off Netflix or whatever because buffering is a symptom of problems at your end not at the RangersTV end.

Currently watching via PS4 on to tv and it's flawless. :))

It doesn't always figure that though. We have fibre broadband, kids long since left home and wife watching game too and it still buffered for dundee utd when I could actually get on.

The same set up tonight and no problems which is similar to the early games. The biggest issue with this is the randomness of the problems. One game it's fine and good and another with the same set up and it is unwatchable.

I probably wouldn't have believed it until it happened to me although that was the VST.

Didn’t know to do this. Seems to be working now. Will use in future. Thank you.

I hope I don't jinx myself but I haven't had very many problems with buffering at all with RTV. Slight delay but that's about all

Even my wife commented on how good the pic looked on the iPad :)

Changed it down to 720 on firestick and that is going fine for me now. Strange as it's a 4k stick with wired connection.

Do you ever switch your fire stick off at the wall? As they’re an ‘always on’ device, they often get very laggy with full HD stuff if you don’t do so.

Do you ever switch your fire stick off at the wall? As they’re an ‘always on’ device, they often get very laggy with full HD stuff if you don’t do so.
Probably not for a while mate will try that next week.

Back