Willem II game on Wednesday 23rd Sept ?

Looking up their current form. They have played 4 games since coming back: 2 friendlies and 2 competitive. I think we are going to be at a great advantage going into this one, we've found our form.

All games:

Won: 2
Lost: 1
Drawn: 1
For: 8
Against: 2

Competitive games: (Heerenveen 0 -2, Progres 5 - 0)

Won: 1
Lost: 1
Drawn: 0
For: 5
Against: 2

Is it 5PM then or 6, or 4?

I would expect UEFA to be correct with 19:00 Dutch time so 18:00 UK.

Bit strange mind how neither Club have confirmed it yet if it is that time mind. I would only take one of them announcing it as confirmation personally.

Shows as midnight on here:

Did wonder if Riga (2 hours ahead of UK) would kick off at 18:00 and then Willem II (1 hour ahead) 20:00, as UK time. Would tv have any bearing on that or irrelevant really?

Did wonder if Riga (2 hours ahead of UK) would kick off at 18:00 and then Willem II (1 hour ahead) 20:00, as UK time. Would tv have any bearing on that or irrelevant really?

Sometimes it can depending on the deal in place but I am sure despite been one leg that the home club is still allowed to set the kick-off time

Last edited:
This thread is exactly why I love Follow Follow. I haven’t an f’n clue when/if the game is on. It’ll only be matched by the thread in a day or so about whether it’s on RTV and included/ not included in the virtual season ticket. (Spoiler. It’s not)

Hate to say it but that game might be lucky to get squeezed in before another UK-wide lockdown. I cant see there being football in October, not first 2 weeks anyway.

Just been on the Club's site and they have got it at 12am and the match against Murderwell 3 days later at 12 pm WTF

It’s my anniversary on Thursday so I need the right time to book the restaurant so I look like a attentive husband.

Hate to say it but that game might be lucky to get squeezed in before another UK-wide lockdown. I cant see there being football in October, not first 2 weeks anyway.

Can't see any potential lockdown having an effect on the footy. That will go ahead as usual due to the testing and no crowds. Can't see there being another lock down either tbh pubs and the like could be closed again but a full lockdown nah

It’ll be on Premier again sadly or RangersTV which is always a better option

Won't be able to get home from work for ko, so will need to find a pub with Premier.

I see the Scum game is listed as 6 KO as well, so thought they might be on Premier.

Don’t know if this helps but the fixtures on my iPhone Calendar has updated to 18:00 on Thursday

Pump the Dutch then it's time for Galatasary, games are coming thick and fast and big games at that. Ross County game scheduled for Friday night will now have to be Sunday 4th.

Back