Willem II game on Wednesday 23rd Sept ?

Hope we go out

55 is what i want
mj5o8xo.gif

Youre welcome to watch the game at my place in Ipanema if you are struggling mate.....

Thanks for the offer pal but I will be in Macae for 7 days full isolation Thursday.

Am not in Rio normally that much it’s usually Cabo or Macae but if end up there for a few days at any point we can meet up for a beer.

This year’s path to the groups seems a lot harder than the last 2, all those co points we picked up ain’t helping so far

My understanding and I could be wrong so take this with a pinch of salt.

Last years points earned dont kick in until next year as there is a one year lag. Effectively we just have the coefficient points from the Villarreal season right now.

Also by being unseeded last 2 years on qualifying round 3 we had to face a seed then but in both years we won the game and stole their seeded route (Maribor and Midtjylland were also Q4 seeds)- hence the easier draws. This year we were seeded up to Q3 but not seeded in Q4 Which means we couldn’t steal a seeded path.

I had to resurrect this thread. 115 posts and not one (unless I missed it) with the correct time for KO on Thursday.

It's 8pm UK time BTW.

Back