William Hill Portuguese football.

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
That’s twice now I’ve done a build my bet with Hills on the Portuguese league and twice they’ve voided my bet.

Had 4 players to get booked. The have godds and took the bet only to void it at kick off.

Why let you bet on it only to void it?

Do they give a reason or just outright void it?
Just outright void it. As I said that’s twice now. I had 4 players to be carded tonight at 40/1.

I checked the line ups before placing the bet so all players selected started.

They done the same last week.

I know the Portuguese league has a lot of cards issued but why offer the bet only to void it.

Just outright void it. As I said that’s twice now. I had 4 players to be carded tonight at 40/1.

I checked the line ups before placing the bet so all players selected started.

They done the same last week.

I know the Portuguese league has a lot of cards issued but why offer the bet only to void it.

Use live chat to find out.

I use sky bet. The app is really good and if you do the Super 6, which is free, you can use your picks to build other real bets.

40/1 for 4 specific bookings is quite low is it not? I know Pepe is probably 1/8 or something but expected higher. I had Targett, Klich, El Mohamady and Dallas at 500/1 on Sky earlier. Just dallas that let it down sadly

40/1 for 4 specific bookings is quite low is it not? I know Pepe is probably 1/8 or something but expected higher. I had Targett, Klich, El Mohamady and Dallas at 500/1 on Sky earlier. Just dallas that let it down sadly
I thought it was no bad. But comparing it to your bet is night and day.

Use live chat to find out.
Problem with live chat is it is very hard to get someone who knows what they are doing now. It’s the same with all of them now. Can be very frustrating.

Notice Hills are going down this skybet route of giving a huge price with a limited stake now on a Saturday. Just their way of not giving free bets to people in which they are having to stop.

We use a provider who offer these betbuilder things and I don’t like them, often think they are wrong, I take no chances with anyone who just bets them and is successful, same with all these stars related bets - lot of people at firms now fancying themselves as Compilers yet crap it when they make a rick.

Last edited:
I am not a betting man, but why do fellow Bears not use 32Red or Unibet?
After all they are the team sponsors.

Back