Inverurie Loco Works v Wick Academy
Jeanfield Swifts Linlithgow Rose v Huntly
Keith v University of Stirling
Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot
Nairn County v Clachnacuddin
Spartans v Deveronvale
Strathspey Thistle v Lossiemouth
Turriff United v Formartine United

tie of the round is Kelty v Talbot, talk of it maybe being moved to the Friday night (20th September) to be live on television.

Plenty of interest with Barry being the manager and, allegedly, the newest Kelty striker going there instead of Inverness as he was offered more money :oops:

Forres Mechanics, had almost forgotten about that

Last edited:
A few names there I had forgotten...when I was at school and lived in Elgin and followed Elgin City I managed to get to every Highland League ground in a season.

The joys of visiting the michty Forres Mechanics and Buckie Thistle when you get buy a pie, bovril and a sweet for sixpence. That’s Two and a half pence for anyone not familiar with the old money by the way.

Jim Wylie who called himself the Darvel Legend posted hundreds of posts about Darvel and was hated and now he is going at the Talbot now. The man is a clown and was never a Rangers man. He is the man who said the Darvel changing rooms were better than the ones at Ibrox. He is now banned from pie and bovril for his bile

Because Jim Wylie is NOT a Rangers fan and he posted to cause trouble he is a clown. Colin managed to keep his mouth shut but i couldnae

He’s a seething mess, tbh. It’s quite funny in a way.

There would be no shame in losing to kelty. If we happen to beat them on the day, or in a replay, then I’m not sure I’ll be able to resist a dig at him though :D

The Ultra’s from the Junior teams, would smash all senior teams going by this thread.
Juniors seem right up for it ;)

Jim Wylie who called himself the Darvel Legend posted hundreds of posts about Darvel and was hated and now he is going at the Talbot now. The man is a clown and was never a Rangers man. He is the man who said the Darvel changing rooms were better than the ones at Ibrox. He is now banned from pie and bovril for his bile
Pie & Bovril is still a thing? You still go on that vile bigot Muirhead's site?

Strong rumour that the kelty v talbot game will be live on the television on Friday 20th September

Other ties to be played on Saturday 21st September

Will all bookies offer prices on these games? Will be interesting to see the odds for this game especially

Will all bookies offer prices on these games? Will be interesting to see the odds for this game especially

I’d assume the cup sponsors will offer odds on them. I know one of their employees posts on here. I’ll message him and ask.

The live game will definitely be priced up. I'm sure McBookie will have the matches online. LadbrokeCoral may have them on the coupon. William Hill might have them on online. I'll see what I can find out

The live game will definitely be priced up. I'm sure McBookie will have the matches online. LadbrokeCoral may have them on the coupon. William Hill might have them on online. I'll see what I can find out
'Totally Scotland' coupon in Ladbrokes/on SSBT's.

What's Kelty like? It's my birthday week so could get the missus to come to the game if on the Friday night/there's stuff to do on the Sat., a half decent hotel, etc.

What's Kelty like? It's my birthday week so could get the missus to come to the game if on the Friday night/there's stuff to do on the Sat., a half decent hotel, etc.

Dunno but I’m hoping there is at least one good restaurant as we intend leaving about 2 so we aren’t stuck on the Kingston bridge carpark later and potentially run late.

Beautiful part of the World mate.

Always 30 degrees, so bring your flip-flops. Book the Hilton if you're feeling flush.

Now official that the kelty v talbot game will be live on bbc Scotland on Friday 20th September with a 7:05pm ko.

No hotels, no restaurants, couple of pubs and some takeaways. Thats about it.

Nearest hotels would be in Dunfermline, more to do there, not sure on Taxi prices. Theres a 'leisure park' one junction down the M90 (J3) which has cinema, bowling, food places, mini golf etc.

No hotels, no restaurants, couple of pubs and some takeaways. Thats about it.

Nearest hotels would be in Dunfermline, more to do there, not sure on Taxi prices. Theres a 'leisure park' one junction down the M90 (J3) which has cinema, bowling, food places, mini golf etc.
The Balbirnie, Markinch. 20-odd minutes away, but fairly nice hotel.

Any luck with that?

Anyone have an opinion on who would be favourites in the Kelty v Auchinleck game?

Wee update, Linlithgow beat Jeanfield Swifts 5 2 in the preliminary round and now play Huntley at home.

Back