Willie Collum logic

According to expert in everything craigan, that was correct. Come back from offside position and the free kick is from where player touches ball. If correct it was the first correct decision the wee cheating bastard got all game
He and the rest are rats
Yeah, the free kick is taken from the spot that the player who was in an offside position becomes active in the play.

Its just part of refereeing its always there in the background even if theres a couple of ok performances you soon get one like todays, all the refs do it to Rangers he was trying to help them and do favours the more the game went on.

Its such a massive problem for Gio and the board, no doubt someone will be on a minute to tell us bias is impossible cos phat_jambo has just posted a message on the Hearts forum saying Collum cost them the cup.

How on earth we didnt get a penalty for the pull on Aribo late in the game i'll never know. LInesman and referee both have clear sight of it, yet no whistle. Un-feckin-believable, in a season of unbelievable decisions.

Every hearts throw in or free kick was at least 5 yards away from where it should have been taken

Rangers go 2-0 up and the refereeing performance becomes normal. VAR nullifies these refs and more subtly linesmen next season.

According to expert in everything craigan, that was correct. Come back from offside position and the free kick is from where player touches ball. If correct it was the first correct decision the wee cheating bastard got all game
He and the rest are rats
If the player touches the ball 5 yards within his own half he isn't offside......

Did he really let Hearts take a free kick from a Rangers offside, 5 yards inside the Rangers half?

Totally inept performance from this penis once again

Yip he did, not as if it was just over the line f.f.s 5 yards in. This is not a subjective incident, like a foul, its obvious!

Nothing will be said about Collum now because we won but it was honestly so bad it was bordering on cheating.
100% agree, as a club we really should be all over some of these refs and assistants performances. We really do let ourselves down and u ril.we start ro get aggressive in calling them out, then nothing will change.

He is the worst referee in world football.

He tries to act all authoritarian and just gets nearly every decision wrong.

The non-foul when Halliday ran straight into Bassey should embarrass his whole family.

His great-great-great grand kids should be embarrassed by that in the future!

McLeod was too busy telling us it had been THIRTEEN YEARS......

Well Liam you clown, it's now an hour since we won it, are you going to repeat that over and over? Idiot.

He couldn't speak after Ryan Jack scored, he was that gutted.

As for Collum, this is the time to criticise him because after a win we can't be accused of sour grapes. He was shocking today.

I don't remember seeing this either but it is possible. If you are offside when the ball is played but play it in your own half then the free kick is where you play it.

It happened in an Accy game and we got that as an explanation
You can't be offside in your half.

I don’t think he is corrupt, just not very good. The fact he is one of the better Scottish refs is a sad reflection of the rest.

Then how do you explain every single decision going in the favour of one team?

He genuinely was unreal today and it is an abomination that the SFA can put a man like that in charge of our games. He gave several freekicks to Hearts that were blatant fouls on our players - some worthy of a yellow card.

The shot that Aribo got off that Gordon saved was a penalty as well and it was completely ignored. In fact, as Ally said. The only decision he got correct he reversed.

As corrupt a performance you will ever seen and it was wide opened for everyone to see. Broadcast in front of many, many people. Rangers could provide all the evidence the would need if they decided to speak out. Which very sadly they won't.

I used to say he was just crap but today was blatant cheating

GIRUY 2-0 the famous

He was terrible today and i lost count of the amount of times Rangers players were shaking their heads at his decisions today
Club should be calling out the blatant cheating we come up against almost weekly

I don't remember seeing this either but it is possible. If you are offside when the ball is played but play it in your own half then the free kick is where you play it.

It happened in an Accy game and we got that as an explanation
Only twice I've seen this happen is against us.
Surely the foul is where the player is offside but not sure.

Would be a bad one if the ball got caught in the wind and the free kick for offside ended up on a teams 18 yard line!
B-)

He is the worst referee in world football.

He tries to act all authoritarian and just gets nearly every decision wrong.

The non-foul when Halliday ran straight into Bassey should embarrass his whole family.
His whole family would have been delighted

Let's be honest, if it wasn't Collum, it would be a Clancy, or a Mulvaney cheating us

Scottish match officials are like the Hydra. Get rid of one cheat, another two take their place

giphy.gif

Did he really let Hearts take a free kick from a Rangers offside, 5 yards inside the Rangers half?

Totally inept performance from this penis once again
Wasnt even offside. Ive still no idea why it was a free kick.

Another Celtic-minded 19th Century Terrorist lickspittle sent to officiate with one aim

Stop Rangers - allow Celtic

Corrupt bastard

Exactly as OP posted.

Rangers flagged offside. Hearts take free kick 5 yards inside Rangers half.
It was pointed out to him and he still let it go.

A sort of “don’t tell me what to do, ya Hun bastards” moment.

Corrupt little baldy c unt.

Couple times Hearts players put two hands on Rangers players and pushed them to ground. One I think was 'play on'? The other was a foul to Hearts ffs

The challenge on Bassey opening minutes was a red all day for me, and Aribo should have had a pen for shirt pull at one Gordon made stud save.

Few clear dives from Hearts boy, both involving 'challenges' from Tav given as fks with Tav then on a warning.

Just a few off top of head, hes a blatant cheating little mentally challenged rat (unt.
The first one, Amad, I think he was already booked, then committed a foul out of frustration that could have been another booking.
The second, the challenge by Boyce on Bassey actually caused Bassey to foul Boyce!
That was an incredible decision.
There was another where Bassey blocked a Hearts runner and was penalised for this.
No problem with that as American Football rules aren’t in our game but I’ve seen it go unpunished in Scotland so often.
That CCV guy at the scum did it for ten yards with one of ours at Ibrox.

He thinks if he’s pissed off both teams with his incompetence he’s had a good game. He sees things we’ll never see.

Only twice I've seen this happen is against us.
Surely the foul is where the player is offside but not sure.

Would be a bad one if the ball got caught in the wind and the free kick for offside ended up on a teams 18 yard line!
B-)
No you can be offside when the ball is played but don't actually play it until you are in your own half which is the position that the free kick is given from. It was a fairly recent rule change and even John Coleman agreed with it when it happened at Accy.

First of all how is Sakala offside from that challenge Scott Wright is the furthest forward on our right with a defender behind him? Wright is a full six yards infron of the line they are saying Sakala is offside at. Sakala comes from 6 yards inside their half is only 2 yards inside the centre line challenging for a header. Its not a foul and its not off side either.

The Refs hand is up to say its offside but even at that they restart the game a full six yards away from the incident which is 4 yards inside our half. Thats not incompetence why is the 4th official not stopping the game and recalling the ref he's an ear piece in and he's miked up.

Totally inept little tool very similar to the rest officianating our games, either cheats or totally incompetent or a mixture of both

Back