Willie Collum

The rule is that players should leave from the closest touchline unless the ref decides they should go from the halfway line due to issues of safety, the rule does apply here as Arfield has left via the closest touchline in a couple of games though this was in front of Rangers fans.
“But SunSport can reveal SFA chiefs won’t ask refs to implement this new rule during Old Firm and Edinburgh derbies and other highly-charged games.”

I don’t know how accurate this is, it’s the Sun after all but you couldn't classify today’s game as highly charged.

how did the officials fail to spot the handball when the player flicked it over katic with his arm in the first half?

Noticed that Collum was perfectly placed to see that. How he missed it God knows. Perhaps because the boy was already on a yellow and would have been sent off earlier than he eventually was

Was this not the second half ? Or was that another handball? if not the number 9 was a clear hand ball in second half.

It was that incident and it was their number 9. I am in the EE and saw it how did the linesman or gollum not see it ?. Strange wan.

Did he get a new whistle for his birthday and just wanted to blow it at every opportunity today? Literally any sort of contact today was a foul.

I can't believe this guy gets to ref Champions League games

Oh and remember that new rule they implemented this season where a substitute should leave the field at the nearest side, well maybe we should let Willie know that one, wee prick.
The SFA decided refs could ignore that rule if they felt the player might get abused walking round the pitch.

Did he get a new whistle for his birthday and just wanted to blow it at every opportunity today? Literally any sort of contact today was a foul.

Oh and remember that new rule they implemented this season where a substitute should leave the field at the nearest side, well maybe we should let Willie know that one, wee prick.
He is the worst referee in Scotland (although there is a lot of competition). I don't think he is biased against us I just think he is terrible

Does he even know the rules?

Think he got the big decisions right yesterday, he is just a fairly poor referee not a cheat not a rangers hater but a really poor referee.

Felt like we had to beat 12 men yesterday!
That was 2/5 league games this season he has been in charge. I would like someone at the club to question again his integrity. After the farcical sending off of Daniel Candieas last season we witnessed him give Kilmarnock a penalty and win on last game of the season. ( interesting to note that Stephen O’Donnell was booked for diving to try and win a penalty against Russia) . Do we actually have officials who watch our referees? Most 50/50’s went in favour of Livingston. Was amazed he gave Haliday a free kick when it looked like they had scored.

He pushed halliday in the back that s a foul everyday of the week, Alfie get a free kicks against him for holding his ground.

We have had collum in 3 of our last 6 league matches. Is there a reason for this?

Is there a shortage of refs in the SPFL?

He is the worst referee in Scotland (although there is a lot of competition). I don't think he is biased against us I just think he is terrible

Does he even know the rules?

As previously stated it is not about the game he is refereeing it is all about him. Bad enough having other teams ruining the game with their short sighted attitude but when you have to contend with power mad referees as well it makes the game very hard to watch as a spectator sport.

Back