Willie Miller

BertsEBT

Has anyone explained why null and void cannot be allowed to happen yet? Or is just a line being repeated by all and sundry in the media

servicepoint

Miller is a hypocrite.
I really wish these people/ ex players who have no right whatsoever to preach their agenda would just gtf. The day I pay heed to the likes of Miller , Sutton and Brazil I’ll give up.
I’m sure Miller wouldn’t be spouting off if Aberdeen were where Hearts are sitting.

1288Bear

Original reason was that sponsors, TV Companies, Season Ticket holders could all claim a refund on money paid - it was pointed out that this would be the case whether it was null and void, incomplete, or played behind closed doors.
Now they just repeat the line that it can't happen and it goes unquestioned - drip, drip, drip

Texas ranger

I’ve read a lot of garbage from Scottish pundits over the years, the majority of what’s been written to be honest, but that’s up there with the worst of it.

Last edited:

Zulu

More absolute bile....
Had enough of these fckn rhats being dragged out and their necks being wrung until they regurgitate the party line..

JimmyBuffetloyal

Drip, drip, drip - keep saying the same thing over and over again even although it is fundamentally wrong and eventually people will just accept it believing it to be true and anyone saying otherwise is treated as being stupid or unreasonable.
That is what is happening here - every single day some idiot repeating their claim that the season can't be voided and that they should be champions.
Eventually, and without the mhanky mhob themselves saying anything more on the subject, this will be accepted.
Lawell has the papers and is going round paying one Lackie and another put his agenda forward

gmbear

So, it's Willie Miller today!

"Celtic look like they will have won the league title regardless." - have Celtic won the title Willie? Not "look like they will", have they won it?

"Unfortunately for Hearts, they have had a poor season and are bottom of the Premiership......Clubs bottom of the league have had plenty of opportunities to get away from there this season." - have Hearts been relegated Willie? The answer is no. Are there enough games left in this season's fixture list for Hearts to escape relegation? The answer is yes. But some want to just pick a team to demote from the league.

"Relegation would be difficult to take, but affected clubs must ultimately accept it and move on" - so just suck it up then? Willie Miller has decided!

Choosing a champion and choosing who to remove from the league is just not on. Though Willie has told clubs the legal route is not the way to go.

How anyone can argue that gifting a league title to a club that have not won the league, or relegating a club who have not been relegated, is fair is beyond me.

Struths Canary

See he is spouting nonsense about binning sporting integrity!
He lost me back in 1982 World Cup when he screwed up against soviets/Russia
Btw thought he was a bluenose
Is he actually a bluenose? All their heroes are to be honest.

Even those who have even just been half decent like Calderwood or McInnes!

Tim Hunter

Official Ticketer
If this pragmatism is the new sporting integrity, and the team ahead at time of suspension is awarded the league title, does the only team still in Europe get the CL spot?
Somehow I think we we revert to sporting integrity again, funny that.

jweebear

Changed days eh, I remember when Sporting Integrity was very rigid and rammned down our throats repeatedly. Now it seems Sporting Integrity is a fluffy cuddly bendy toy, hypocritical fcukers the lot of them

Luca Stroppi

Another cheerleader by the looks of it, I take it he still works for the bbc ? If so that explains it
Got it in one! He’s effectively another BBC Scotland pro agenda employee who knows exactly what to say and is never going to risk jeopardising his 30 pieces of silver. The building at Pacific quay is a rats nest and needs some long overdue pest control measures.

True Blue

'Deciding' the title with matches outstanding would mean that it had not been won, just awarded by some sleight of hand.
If as seems almost certain the season cannot be completed, even if there then was ultimately some corrupt move to hand them the title they clearly will not have won it.
Bang goes their 9/10 dream.

Mermaid

He is a prod from Brigton and his brother was a staunch bluenose. However Willie’s leanings were towards Celtic as were his mates. BB member as well. He was always playing football never went to watch much. He was quite a nice guy at school.
However he’s talking c**p.

Araghaidal

Miller is a hypocrite.
I really wish these people/ ex players who have no right whatsoever to preach their agenda would just gtf. The day I pay heed to the likes of Miller , Sutton and Brazil I’ll give up.
I’m sure Miller wouldn’t be spouting off if Aberdeen were where Hearts are sitting.
Or, indeed, in ours.

Weesam

The man is a blouse was always arguing with the ref trying to get player sent of wouldn't let him commentate the sheep dog trial

GTM

Sporting integrity when Rangers are under discussion - you bet ya.

Sporting integrity when any other club under discussion - who cares

It really is that simple. These 2 words have been used to crucify us over the past 12 years in various situations. It’s time we made sure that it’s a level playing field.

Would Miller concede the league if he was in our position? Aye, so he would...