Willy Hills not renewing sponsorship of The Scottish Cup.

Gogso

Hills not renewing their sponsorship of the Scottish Cup at the end of this season. Ladbrokes also binning their sponsorship of the SPFL at the end of this season. Interesting to see which sponsors they manage to attract.
Oh thats late call for next season..How dumb are the negotiators to allow such a short notice period.
Any one remotely surprised?
Dumb & Dumpster shaft Scottish football again.
Can imagine the squeaky asses across the game not knowing future budgets.

Tony75tfc

Im sure i saw something online a few months ago that they were trying to get away from the betting companies maybe that has something to do with it

rangeral

Im sure i saw something online a few months ago that they were trying to get away from the betting companies maybe that has something to do with it
You never know but as I posted the Ladbrokes deal that is ending has nothing to do with the game up here

Would rather have a non betting company for our sponsorship

rez1872

A lot of betting companies withdrawing sponsorship from sporting events.

Those governing our game were so tunnel vision they couldn’t attract anyone else recently.A big test of Maxwell and Doncaster to bring fresh investment into the game.

pelem

Could we have a crowd fund on here and sponsor the league?

The ‘Follow Follow Scottish Premiership’ has a nice ring to it.

I’m sure the manky mhob would love that.

Would it dissuade them from wanting to win it ?.

They may even try to claim the FF song if they dae win it.

Arkanoid

We make next to %^*& all in sponsorship anyway due to incompetents running the game, so why not give to a mental health charity or gambling anonymous etc

moiphy

I think the Betting Companies are getting out of football due to the inevitable bad press. I guess the SFA and SPFL will be feeling the same.

geoallison

A lot of betting companies withdrawing sponsorship from sporting events.

Those governing our game were so tunnel vision they couldn’t attract anyone else recently.A big test of Maxwell and Doncaster to bring fresh investment into the game.
It's usually Liewell and Dungcaster that do the so called deals.

Ross

The Betfred not up for new sponsor aswell? If so you could possibly see a terrible co-deal.