Willy Hills not renewing sponsorship of The Scottish Cup.

david1982

Hills not renewing their sponsorship of the Scottish Cup at the end of this season. Ladbrokes also binning their sponsorship of the SPFL at the end of this season. Interesting to see which sponsors they manage to attract.

Can't blame them, that TV deal with Premier sports has completely limited their exposure, essentially guaranteeing them our games along with the scus, you be lucky if 1000 people tune in for the rest ffs

zv9oq8f.jpg

I am sure Betfred sponsorship of the League Cup has also ended

Ladbrokes as stated ends this season but that is nothing to do with the Scottish game, the parent company that owns them, Coral and some of the online companies announced a couple of years ago that they were withdrawing completely from football sponsorship

Hills not renewing their sponsorship of the Scottish Cup at the end of this season. Ladbrokes also binning their sponsorship of the SPFL at the end of this season. Interesting to see which sponsors they manage to attract.
Oh thats late call for next season..How dumb are the negotiators to allow such a short notice period.
Any one remotely surprised?
Dumb & Dumpster shaft Scottish football again.
Can imagine the squeaky asses across the game not knowing future budgets.

Im sure i saw something online a few months ago that they were trying to get away from the betting companies maybe that has something to do with it

Im sure i saw something online a few months ago that they were trying to get away from the betting companies maybe that has something to do with it

You never know but as I posted the Ladbrokes deal that is ending has nothing to do with the game up here

Would rather have a non betting company for our sponsorship

Back