Win 55

bluestew

I'd be quite happy to win 55(hopefully this season),then fuckin call it a day.and leave this cesspit of a hovel,and start anew elsewhere...fuckin anywhere...I know its fantasy,but...we can dream.(is hovel an allowed word now)

Hopefully it’s thisbyear but we aren’t leaving Scotland.

I love all the songs have sang them for years but sadly if it’s affected the club we all need to get together for the good of the club. We all share responsibility for it as we’ve all done it regardless of its one game been pointed out, we’ve been reported before for it when the full stadium was in song. Not one particular group is to blame but sadly the Billy Boys needs to be dropped we’ve done it before & will now need to do it again for the greater good of Rangers.

We can still have our traditional songs the Sash, Derry’s Walls etc along with a whole host of Rangers songs celebrating our history.

55 might be the last hurrah for a lot of supporters who are sick to death of the whole modern football experience. From UEFA censorship to police criminalising and demonising football fans, to the outbreak of VAR and changing of rules, to the sanitised tourist atmosphere in modern stadia. %^*& knows how some older Bears must feel, I'm 32 and can already see myself chucking it sooner rather than later.

I get this point of view completely . 55 is motivation but when that’s gone and the clear agenda exists what’s next . The fan experience is shit, safe standing is not coming soon, everyone wants us dead. I’d happily win 55 then start 7th/8th level of England work up

I'd be quite happy to win 55(hopefully this season),then fuckin call it a day.and leave this cesspit of a hovel,and start anew elsewhere...fuckin anywhere...I know its fantasy,but...we can dream.(is hovel an allowed word now)

Do you think we would be allowed to sing the bad stuff from our songbook in a different league ?

No I don't,but I'm at a certain age,an armchair fan now,done my 'time' in the 80's/90's..I appreciate the young team want to give in 'yallday'(sp) ..by christ,we did back then..but unfortunately,times have changed..and unless you crazy cats realise that....were fucked..

After SG wins the league this season we go to phase 2 of his ambition for us ,exciting times ahead bears

Back