Win the league on Sunday or on 21st March?

Sunday or 21st?

• Sunday

Votes: 397 58.3%
  • 21st

Votes: 283 41.6%

• Total voters

ssblue

Sunday gets it done and dusted and we go to their ground as champs.

Players and staff don't get to celebrate the moment on the pitch though.

21st means winning it at their ground in front of their players and staff.

But it means waiting another 2 weeks with the risk they somehow beat us and delay it by another 3 weeks.

Sunday or 21st?

21st without doubt. I want to experience becoming champions while scudding them at their place at the same time. Will be worth the extra fortnight wait.

21st. Our players on the park, interviews etc afterwards. 100x better than winning it on Sunday when our players will all be sat in the hoose, we'll maybe get a zoom interview with 1 or 2 players and the manager but wont be the same. The main interviews on Sunday will be with Brown getting asked questions about us " stopping 10" rather than us Winning 55. Picture that final 5 minutes against the Tims knowing that once the whistle goes it's over. The journey back ends and new journey begins.

The players can celebrate on the pitch on Saturday. A win means it can only be lost on goal difference and that is just not going to happen.

But it means waiting another 2 weeks with the risk they somehow beat us and delay it by another 3 weeks.

Sunday or 21st?
Sunday for me pls

As soon as possible but I would rather we won it on the park

But there’s no doubt at all that I’ll be supporting United on Sunday and hope we are champions come Sunday night.

doesn’t matter where we win 55 - but the icing on the cake would be at their hovel of a ground- the timolosion would go nuclear at this double whammy- us stopping Terry Munro and winning 55 - them getting beat in their own backyard for us to win it

If we beat St Mirren, I reckon they'll drop points on Sunday.

The likes of Brown, Griffiths, etc won't risk us going their and winning the title on their patch.

Both scenarios are brilliant, win it Sunday and it's done and dusted before the split which is embarrassing for them.
Win it at the Piggery and we will have humiliated them by stopping their tainted 10 at their own midden.
I'm torn between the 2 tbh.

Reactions: TQ3
Preference would be the 21st for a couple of reasons 1. We win it on the pitch and the players celebrate in front of them, and more importantly 2. I've got the 22nd off!

But I'm not too fussy. If we win it on Sunday I'll go mental regardless, working from home with a stinking hangover should be doable.

Get it won on Sunday.
And in a fortnight drive the bus right up to their midden and while the Sky cameras are on us, Live it up or Sweet Caroline is belting out of the speakers of our bus.

It'll be effectively over on Saturday if we beat St Mirren. Ideally we'll beat them by a few goals and further boost that goal difference, which is already a big ask for the filth to claw back.

Obviously it would be nice to have it confirmed by them dropping points the following day, but for me this Saturday would effectively put it past their reach.

I was all for this Sunday but last night changed it for me. Seeing the players celebrating at the end, I now want them to see them win it while on the park

The earlier the better. So Sunday for me. We can still beat them on the 21st to celebrate.

Winning it at Sharkhead would be unbelievable but, its not a guarantee. When we beat them at Ibrox to stop them winning the league there, even though they won it the following week, it gave us a bit to boast about. A bit of a feel good again. I would maybe rather win it on Sunday and deny them even the sliver of optimism going forward by stopping us winning it. It is a once in a generation thing to do and, like they were, I would be a bit gutted if we didnt then do that on the day. Even though we would win it the following game.

Its a really tough one. There are positives to winning it at home in the game after the OF as well as the RTV coverage would be tremendous.

All in all, not the worst position to be in!!

Sunday or 21st?
Sunday for me.

Get it won asap, then lord it over them on 21st.

I'm going with celebrating like champions on Saturday. As I expect they will drop on Sunday.

Pains me to say it but its a catch 22 of what happens this weekend. Its not the end of the world if we win and they win.

Albeit win ASAP was always my thinking......till now......a bit greedy.

Obviously it would be a bonus to win it at their place, a fitting end to a horrible era and especially winning it on the park.

I want to win it ASAP though, full focus on Europe.

It's obviously going to happen - the tragedy of it all though is that after almost a decade of misery Rangers will become champions in an empty stadium, as opposed to the unbridled joy of a packed Ibrox.

Win Saturday first then take it from there. If they feck up Sunday then we go as Champions and show them why we are Champions. If they don't feck up then we still show them why we are the Champions

Sorry to be boring ....but just beat St Mirren.

Then the following day, what will happen will happen. I’ll be supporting Dundee Utd though that’s for sure. Wanting celtic to win a game ? Nah, sorry.

At any rate...surely people would rather go there as champions ? I know nobody really acknowledges the possibility....but, you know, we might actually lose at Celtic park and then would have to wait till after the internationals to clinch it.

So I hope we’re champions as soon as possible.

Go as Champions.

We’ll be coming off Europa 2nd leg and they’ll be deflated. Hopefully it’s Euro success, we’ll be flying and no domestic pressure. We could take them apart.

If they have a chance to stop it, even temporarily, it becomes a different game.

Sunday for me. I want it finished as early as possible. Plus it gives me another excuse to get absolutely smashed.

Sunday as it means we break the record for earliest league victory and we can put full focus on the Slavia Prague tie.

Back