Win the league on Sunday or on 21st March?

Sunday or 21st?

• Sunday

Votes: 397 58.3%
  • 21st

Votes: 283 41.6%

• Total voters
I just want us to win on Saturday. Whatever happens after that will not matter as far as I am concerned.

Never mind Sunday or the 21st..
If we beat St midden on Saturday then I'm officially popping the champagne and getting the party started..
Might even unleash some of my explosive fireworks

As a poster above says, get it won tomorrow then go to the piggery and if we win a penalty step up greegsy and fuukin sink the baw into the pokey.

All we ask is he has practice taking penalties every day that week before we go there.

I'D FUUKIN LOVE IT, C'MON GREEGSY.

Sunday gets it done and dusted and we go to their ground as champs.

Players and staff don't get to celebrate the moment on the pitch though.

21st means winning it at their ground in front of their players and staff.

But it means waiting another 2 weeks with the risk they somehow beat us and delay it by another 3 weeks.

Sunday or 21st?
Sunday. Get it done and make them even MORE irrelevant.

I want to win it this weekend so we can rub it in for a longer period and save ourselves for Europa league and Scottish cup.
I think if we get through this round we will get stronger and who knows Gdansk here we come.

Sunday for me without a doubt.
If we were guaranteed a win at the piggery then the poll would probably be over 90% for the 21st.
I know we will probably win on 21st but if we lost it would be a c unt of a feeling and then having to wait until April to win it, that's too long for me.
Win it this Sunday and we can then concentrate on Europa and SC. and go to their place with no pressure and rub it right in.
This season has obviously been different with no fans in, and winning at the piggery wouldn't be the same as 1999.
Beat St. Mitten on Saturday, Dundee Utd draw on Sunday then it's party time 100%

As soon as possible. Absolute nightmare waiting for this and although I think we will beat them on the 21st games like this go pear shaped and we then have another couple of weeks to wait. Also I think we can definitely go through in Europe and with the Scottish Cup coming up this team without the league to worry about could definitely secure the double and QF/SF (with a good draw) of the Europa.

This weekend 100 %
Players go to the scumhut relaxed, no pressure and as Champions. Fans have a party to plan !

Sunday gets it done and dusted and we go to their ground as champs.

Players and staff don't get to celebrate the moment on the pitch though.

21st means winning it at their ground in front of their players and staff.

But it means waiting another 2 weeks with the risk they somehow beat us and delay it by another 3 weeks.

Sunday or 21st?
Sunday, then we can focus 100% of our efforts on Europe.

Worst case is it goes to 21st and we lose. That would bring them a glimmer of joy and delay us being crowned for a further few weeks.

So for that reason, Sunday please. If we win on Saturday you'll see our players celebrating like we haven't seen before. They'll be going through same thought process as us.

They are shitting themselves with the nightmare of us winning the league at their place so for me enforce the maximum pain

Asap
No fu.kin about
I think I’m right in saying if we draw and they lose over the weekend then that’s us officially champs as well

Sunday.

The league is done and I want us focussed on europe. Don't give a shit about those puddle drinkers.

But if it has to be the 21st I'll be happy with that :-D

21st please. They will implode if we win it there. Can see it ending in chaos. Huddle in the centre circle or over by the Groin Brigade corner if possible.

14:00hrs approximately on Sunday 7th March 2021. Walk into the chamber of secrets on 21st March 2021 and rightfully take back our trophy.
Give it a right good clean before putting it in our trophy cabinet.....

If we beat St Mirren, I reckon they'll drop points on Sunday.

The likes of Brown, Griffiths, etc won't risk us going their and winning the title on their patch.
I disagree.

Their fans will be terrified at the prospect, but whatever you think of Brown and Griffiths and co., they’re professional footballers who will believe in themselves that they can beat us and spoil our title party, just as we did back in 2012.

I’ll be ecstatic if they drop points at Tannadice, but if they do it won’t be because they’re deliberately trying to avoid us winning the title at their dump, it’ll be that they’re just shite at football.

The players might not be celebrating following a win tomorrow but, as far as I'm concerned, those 3 points secures the league. Yeah, they could overturn the goal difference but it would be they craziest turn of events in football history.

Back