Win Title V St.Mirren or c*ltc?

I have a strong feeling that we will be crowned champions in February as that mob will struggle to win most of the next 7 games they have - as other teams will now open up against them and put pressure on their back line, which in turn forces their midfield back and exposed - they will drop points all over the place

Assuming we keep winning there is a good chance we can wrap this up as follows:

Mar.6 St Mirren at Ibrox -This would mean they would give us a guard of honour next game at Sharkheid!

Mar.20 c*ltc at Sharkheid - Nuff said!
Is this based on them winning up till then because that doesn't seem likley either

Quickly as possible.
3Px1f2t.gif

It'd be nice going to the theatre of screams as winners. Doing keepy uppys an stuff. Pinging shots from the halfway line.

Mar.6 St Mirren at Ibrox -This would mean they would give us a guard of honour next game at Sharkheid!

Hard to call when it will be mate. Tims cant buy a win. If we keep winning and they keep this up, it could be sooner

I have a strong feeling that we will be crowned champions in February as that mob will struggle to win most of the next 7 games they have - as other teams will now open up against them and put pressure on their back line, which in turn forces their midfield back and exposed - they will drop points all over the place
This.

Mhanks have to play pretty much Wed/Sat or Thu/Sun until end of Feb which includes Killie, St Johnstone, and St Mirren away. Then also have Motherwell and the Sheep x2. Also got Dundee away before us at the start of March. League will be done end of Feb or before the old firm IMO.

Couldn’t give one iota of fucks tbh as long as we’re raising the flag on the first day of next year at a packed Ibrox with tears in my eyes.

My Dad took seriously ill in 2006. Our last match at Ibrox was a 1-1 draw against Aberdeen in April 2006. For four further years my Dad struggled with illness.

I had always said to him, I'd only go back when he was ready.

Sadly it wasn't to be. My Dad did say to me before he passed I was to promise I'd go back to see the Rangers.

On 6th March 2010, after my Dad passed away I came back to Ibrox after four years. That season was to be our last Title.

Now based on the dates it looks like once again were playing St. Mirren on 6th March, 11 years after my return.

Almost seems as if it's meant to be. I'll tell you one thing if this does turn out to be the day we return to the pinnacle of Scottish football - I'll raise a glass to my Dad and all the Bears that are not here to see the end of the journey.

Emotional? You bet.
I'm almost crying typing this.
It`s a strange world, this world.
My Da died on 6th March 2010.
He will be with me.
To your Da and mine; a glass raised.
And all who have passed in the intervening years.
God Bless. WATP

Hopefully ASAP! Then I can get online to order my decorations and rangers hats and stuff for my title party lol

Couldn’t care less where we win it, just that we win it. When we do we are officially back and it will be a day of days.

Don't care as long as it gets done soonest, and there might not be anyone there to see it either way, sadly. Except Kris Boyd.

I’d choose winning at porkheed if it was full of them. I’d choose winning at Ibrox if it was full of us. Otherwise I just wanna get it done ASAP.

I think flag day is when we’ll be out enjoying it anyway.

Piggery, if there was fans. A right GIRFUY moment

But theres not, so Ibrox.

Will look better with all the pictures too, our wonderful stadium in the background, rather than that pishstained green monstrosity.

I get that a lot of people want it done asap, but 2 things.

1 - Anyone that thinks they will give us a guard of honour at Sharkheid are deluded.

2 - I want Neic's coupon front & centre on world wide TV as we dismantle his group of no marks for all to see, prior to the live bus journey across the city to Ibrox & footage of the Bears returning to Ibrox for the start of the party of all parties!

One can but dream! B-D

The quicker we win it the better. Winning it at parkhead doesn't mean as much due to no fans.

Although I feel if we win it there and Lennon's still in charge their fans could "peacefully protest" again. Aka riot.

You’d imagine there will be two “parties” . One upon clinching it and then the other on trophy lift day where I expect Glasgow to be mobbed like never before.

Win it ASAP so I can finally relax! I'm a bag of nerves every game, plus add on the battle fever every game too, I'm a mess! But.............. I love it WATP!

For similar reasons I’d rather clinch it at Ibrox. Also a great opportunity for some fantastic, live, behind-the-scenes footage from the guys at RangersTV - with Sir Walter, Souness and McCoist ‘hosting’ the party.

Not at all fussed about a Guard of Honour, be it from the Dhims or anybody else. Who cares? It’s meaningless.
You would have ally and kris Boyd at Ibrox with sky who will be covering the game that wins 55 and I am pretty sure they would come onto rtv once there duties with sky were done

I really hope (won’t go down well with some)that Tom Miller is commentating when we get 55
Not everyone's cup of tea but I don't mind Tom the Comm at all. Blue to the core. I suspect that Tom, like most of us, will be in bits. Much rather have that genuine emotion coming through the mic - on that day more than any other - than any mercenary doing it solely for the cash. That's not a slight on Clive but, at the end of the day, as good a Commentator as he is, he's not one of us. Not for me, not on the day we seal 55.

There will be no guard of honour.

This isn't the commercialized pish we see down south with kid on derbies.

I want it win at Ibrox so we can line Edminston Drive for the players leaving.

Think we'll be lining the entire route back to Auchenhowie!

Anywhere, sooner the better. No preference UNLESS we had fans back, doing an Iain Ferguson huddle in front of their manky hordes as we took 55 and stopped their 10 would of been glorious.

I’m pretty sure we didn’t have them a GoH and rightly so.

To answer the question, ASAP.

Celtic pls. There's something so poetic about this season, so I think it will happen too.

And it's basically the only season that it will be allowed to happen (be side fans aren't there).

So beautiful, you couldn't script it.

If we win all our games and they win all theirs (except against us) then we win 55 at home to Scumdee Utd on 3 April.

Back