Windass misses had the most influence today

Reserve goalkeeper decided to have a wee snooze after going down. If he had got straight up as goalies are trained to do he would have stopped Moult's first.

Candeias also had a couple of shockers today, but at least his overall play was solid. Let’s be honest though Windass should have been replaced in the summer and the manager has wasted a lot of money without doing that.

I tried to stick up for this player.
But Rangers Football Club cannot have forwards who simply cannot finish goalscoring chances as often as Windass fails.
He isn't going to be good enough and if he appears again in a Rangers shirt, then Pedro should get his jotters.
Spot on for me, enough is enough

Totally agree with the Windass comment,however,no one turned up today which worries me more.I've never seen Rangers turn in such a turgid second 45 mins,ever.

Unfortunately he just cannot finish which is heaping even more pressure on Morelos. In our system with just one striker you need your wide men to be scoring goals. Windass time and time again gets in good positions but just cannot finish.

He's just not good enough, it is not enough to show the odd flash of good play while continually missing chances and go missing in matches. We badly needed to strengthen in that position in the summer and all we brought in was Dalcio

I was glad he wasn't move on the sunmer, felt that in there somewhere there may be a player! He and Pena in the starting lineup give us such a disadvantage! Can only imagine how bad Dalcio must be in training if Windass continually gets the nod ahead of him

Not getting in a left winger for the season to replace windass was criminal in all honesty. When I talk about players not being mentally strong enough he is at the top of the list. Some of his performances last season should have seen him hunted in the summer.

The club is too big for Windass. He’s a decent player but not for a club our size.
It was actually three misses today, his one in the first minute was awful.

I think he has had plenty of oppopportunities but just doesn't seem to be able to step up when needed.

Should have been amongst the first out the door in the summer.

A genuine warning sign that those in charge thought otherwise.

he is rotten and with the heart of a mouse cant win a tackle or a header and his finshing is tragic i wish his scruffy dad would take him with him back south

I tried to stick up for this player.
But Rangers Football Club cannot have forwards who simply cannot finish goalscoring chances as often as Windass fails.
He isn't going to be good enough and if he appears again in a Rangers shirt, then Pedro should get his jotters.

Absolutely spot on.

If he plays again after today then I have completely lost faith in the manager.

I'll take anyone from the youth team until January instead of this imposter.

Unfortunately he just cannot finish which is heaping even more pressure on Morelos. In our system with just one striker you need your wide men to be scoring goals. Windass time and time again gets in good positions but just cannot finish.
More so when the guy who's playing off the striker is not contributing either.

Windass should never kick a ball in a Rangers shirt again! On the way home and absolutely raging but still think he brings nothing to the team and how he gets a game week in week out is beyond me

The whole LW/LM thing is so weird

It clearly needed to be solved we sort of attempted to but didn't and then don't play guys and keep playing Windass

For him to still be playing is just shit management I feel

He’s a blouse end of terminate his contract and get him as far away from the club as possible. Sh1tebag of the highest order.

The club is too big for Windass. He’s a decent player but not for a club our size.

Was going to add this. Drive in and flash it accross the goal to the back post. Simple thing to do. It he took the showbiz lobbthe keeper option, all style and no substance out josh.

Said before he is the type player that gets the Manager the sack. Pedro clearly has faith in him but he will never be a Rangers player as long as his arse hole points south.

Said it in another thread , Windass hasn't the heart to play for Rangers or any other big club for that matter .

Think this is now plainly obvious , he is being picked in the hope of reproducing his training form .

It's not going to happen .

Try THREE misses. Three golden chances to score, two of them could have put us in the lead and one could have brought us level.

Outside of that, he doesn’t have the guts to get involved or try and make anything happen. I’d be delighted if I never saw him in a Rangers shirt again.

His attempts at hiding today was pitiful. After that early miss you just knew how it would go.

Candeias didn't have a great game but his attitude puts Windass to shame.

Im just putting it out there and I know bringing youngsters through doesn't sit well with some but would Ryan Hardie be a better option then Windass,He seems to have an eye for goal.

Windass wouldn't get a game for Motherwell. The quality of players we have recruited has been horrendous given our resources.

Tell you the truth i think the club's too big for Pedro, he's brought in players that will never do playing in the rough and tumble of Scottish football.

He is clearly talented but he can’t go on playing that badly and getting picked.

Mind you, you expect windass to be rubbish.

You don’t expect Dorrans and especially Jack to be rubbish.

Weakest link in the team his 1st attempt was a pass back to the keeper . Plays week in week out. Him and Tav are a pair of fairys. My patience is wearing thin.

Club were posting videos of him scoring a nice lob in training.

Then when it comes to the match scenario, he gets the same kind of chance and tamely kicks it into the goalkeepers hands.

Sums the guy up. We need guys who don't freeze when they play in big games. Or any games for that matter. Every game is a must win for Rangers and Windass just doesn't get that. He's not alone either.

If we are going to get back to being a club winning trophies then we just can't have players of this kind of weak mentality.

Saw a few people ranting and raving about a goal posted on Twitter that he scored at training ... who the f*ck cares what he is doing at training?? He clearly isn’t transfering it into games.

Back