Windass - Weak link

I don't think that Pedro's an amateur when watching and assessing our players.

I actually suspect that a previous poster is correct in suggesting that he's in the shop window.

He did well in the first couple of games this season but I think DJ will gwt picked at LM once wallace is fit after recent form

Said the same in the match thread. Tonight's only downside.
Needs replaced pronto.
I agree but Pedro will not change a winning team even thouğh he contributes the sum of fuk all to the side, I would like to see young nemani get at least a game to see if he has anything about him but sad to say barring an injury windy arse as I call him will stay in the team shirking every challenge.

Not really seeing it with Josh sadly. He is still a young and inexperienced player, but he isn't improving enough for me. He is currently the weakest link in blue without doubt.

I dont think he is going to get the opportunity to play in his prefeered/best position, and as such we need to fill the slot he has been handed, whether that is from within or via a signing I do not know. I would keep him though for now, he has showed he has ability but I think his best position for now needs to be fulfilled by more experienced and better prospects.

Wouldn't be FF if we couldn't make a negative out a positive.

For what it's worth I thought 2 goals apart Pena was equally gash, spent more time on his @rse

Think he needs to up his game if he is going to stay,I thought he drifted out the game plus I don't think he is keen on tackling,a couple of times last night he pulled out of 50-50 tackles.

You trying to tell me this guy is good.You must be related.
I maybe was unfair saying he was not junior level,but come on he is not good enough for rangers.
Never said he was good, so I did not try to tell you anything? Related, what kind of pish is that ? but junior class..... really.

Back