Winning the League or Europa League?

No, but I think winning the league is more important. Would give us a crack at the Champions league! Given the last few years winning the league would mean more to me than winning the Europa league.
Winning the europa league gives you CL football aswell

Any other season I would take the Europa League given it grants direct access to the Champions League group stage. Would be a Pot 1 seeded team as well.

But while they are in the hunt for 10 the league is number 1 priority.

Any other season, europa
10 is their thing it’s not a real thing

This season however I think I’m going to choose the league.

For all our illustrious history in Scotland, we have almost routinely underperformed and disappointed in Europe. It's the total inverse of our domestic record. One ECWC is a poor return from decades of European football.

Europa all the way.

Easy question. What would be the better season. Winning our own League or the Europa League which would possibly bring with it lots more recognition outside this country?
No question, league first....although both would be nice lol

With all we have been through has to be the league. Get that monkey off our back and we can then aim for Europe after

Stopping them winning 9 or worse 10 has to be our priority just now.

Any other year I’d take European glory.

Europa League. We’ll win the league again soon enough and will win it more often than not. European success is so rare that I have to pick that.

The Europa League any other season but until we win 55 then it’s the league for me.
I think this is the correct answer. All resources (and the Europa cash is a decent chunk) should be targeted to ensure 55 is won. Then we can look at enhancing our brand again. In saying that, our standing in Europe has already been clawed back to a respectable standard, compared to even pre 'journey' days. Qualifying to group stages and beyond over the last two years is a Magnificent achievement in anyone's book.

League over Europa (for this year at least).

both would immortalise our team but for me it is only 55. I am not saying if we managed to navigate the ultimately miles better and richer clubs that i wouldn't be obsessed with winning but I need 55 because it will complete our journey and I need that.

It's got to be the 55th title surely. Nothing else matters to me at the moment. And then move on and win the 56th back to back ;)

Europa League this year, SPL next year. Although would that mean three Scottish teams in Champ league with the extra place?

League, every single day of the week. If you offered me nothing more than beating them to the title for the rest of time but getting horsed in every European game I'd take it

Winning 55 this season would put Sellick back to ground zero. Winning the EL would be a huge thing for us but don't think the poets would really care as they would still be going for their 10-in-a-row dream. But definitely for me, 55.

Back