Winning the League or Europa League?

Europa for me. We have 54 titles, but only 1 Euro trophy. Imagine the story, a club in the 4th tier a few years back and now Europa League winners. They would have to make the movie!

For those saying the league, would you change your mind if the option was that we win the league but they win the Europa League?

Any other year it would be the European trophy but to win the league this year would be massive.

Winning the EL would be massive, I can't get my head round folk choosing a 55th title over a 2nd Euro trophy. I wonder if some posters realise it's a rhetorical question of what they would prefer rather than what we have the better chance of winning.

The league is the most important this year definitely.
When back to regularly winning titles regularly would happily not win it one year for the Europa league.

Has to be the Europa League. I've seen us winning the league loads of times but never seen us winning a European trophy.

Plus it would be a far greater achievement, given the teams involved and where we started, rather than winning what is effectively a 2 team league.

Any other season I would take the Europa League given it grants direct access to the Champions League group stage. Would be a Pot 1 seeded team as well.

But while they are in the hunt for 10 the league is number 1 priority.

my thoughts exactly

The league is more or less done and dusted now to be honest. We're so far ahead of them in every position both on and off the park. Obviously the league is more important but I think even with another distraction the league will be a formality.

League 100%, ask any Liverpool fan last year and I'm sure they would have rather won the league than the champions league, obviously not knowing what was going to happen this season.

League 100%, ask any Liverpool fan last year and I'm sure they would have rather won the league than the champions league, obviously not knowing what was going to happen this season.
%^*& Liverpool poet scum. Their fans booed GTSQ and I've seen tricolours amongst their support. It's a poison that has not just infiltrated Scotland but England as well.

Back