Wish A Fellow Bear Well, Please

To brother Family Bam.
All the very best to you.
I beat throat cancer 15 years ago. Had a few scares since then. Find your inner strength and belief and I'm sure you'll come through the other side.
Will be thinking of you as no doubt several hundred of fellow brothers on here will be also.
No SURRENDER Family Bam.
Respect and best wishes F. B.
Godbless you brother.

A dear friend of mine and fellow poster Family Bam who's also known to quite a few on here, enters hospital today to start his 3 rd fight with the same bastard disease that's he's fought and overcome twice before.

Pre op today 2pm, operation tomorrow.

Can all Bears and Bearettes who read this please post words of encouragement/inspiration and with the power of collective good will, help him with this fight and in his recovery?

I believe this will help and to be honest, I would do anything to help.

Thank You,

E10H.

(unsure whether to post in Bear Pit or Lounge, sorry if wrong place Admin)
10 years ago this very day they gave me less than 5 years to live. I've beaten it Family bam, you will to mate. My thoughts are with you. Keep positive that's the key. Think of the huge party we will all have when 55 is here. All the best mate.No Surrender.

10 years ago this very day they gave me less than 5 years to live. I've beaten it Family bam, you will to mate. My thoughts are with you. Keep positive that's the key. Think of the huge party we will all have when 55 is here. All the best mate.No Surrender.

Great post and even better to hear you're going strong Fernando.

Here's to your continued health mate.

Cheers.

"No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

No Surrender Family Bam, thinking of you and your family and I look forward to our chats about The Famous. WATP.

"No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

No Surrender Family Bam, thinking of you and your family and I look forward to our chats about The Famous. WATP.

Lovely 1st post T. :cool:

Stay strong and beat that wretched thing for the hat trick of hat tricks Sir.
Rest up and I wish you a speedy recovery while you're watching the Bears on Thursday!!!

Great post and even better to hear you're going strong Fernando.

Here's to your continued health mate.

Cheers.
Thanks E10H. Pass on best wishes to Family Bam. I know how it feels when you wake up from it and see all your loved ones there and the best wishes from those who care. Gives you a major boost.
Rangers family thinking of you fellow bear.

Thanks E10H. Pass on best wishes to Family Bam. I know how it feels when you wake up from it and see all your loved ones there and the best wishes from those who care. Gives you a major boost.
Rangers family thinking of you fellow bear.

Your posts are inspiring mate, thank you.

He will read all these posts himself and see all the the kindness of thought coming his way.

Thanks to a poster who has contributed to this thread, Family Bam will be in for a cracking surprise soon enough. :cool:

I'm humbled by our Support again, never cease to surprise nor amaze.

I'm half a century old and still in awe of The Rangers Support.

A Fantastic People.

In my thoughts Family Bam. I've had two heart attacks and now trying to get over blood clots in both lungs. You just keep doing what you're doing brother and you will come through the other side. The Rangers Family are all rooting for you and waiting for your many diehard contributions to the threads. No Surrender

In my thoughts Family Bam. I've had two heart attacks and now trying to get over blood clots in both lungs. You just keep doing what you're doing brother and you will come through the other side. The Rangers Family are all rooting for you and waiting for your many diehard contributions to the threads. No Surrender

Yet another uplifting post from another tough guy.

Real, hard men never giving up.

Respect to you also mate and wishing you a speedy recovery hoping to see you restored to full health again.

We're all rooting for you, big guy.

It's just a big mad family in here, and I expect you to be back on here pronto talking your usual shite :D

Best wishes, Family Bam. You can do it buddy :)

Your posts are inspiring mate, thank you.

He will read all these posts himself and see all the the kindness of thought coming his way.

Thanks to a poster who has contributed to this thread, Family Bam will be in for a cracking surprise soon enough. :cool:

I'm humbled by our Support again, never cease to surprise nor amaze.

I'm half a century old and still in awe of The Rangers Support.

A Fantastic People.
Will be watching for your updates on Family Bams progress. My thoughts and prayers are with him,his family and loved ones. A true Bear never hides from the fight and we are all behind you all. WATP.

Back