Wish A Fellow Bear Well, Please

Great to hear your back on the mend mate, hope your back home soon
No surrender

Sore as phuck but their pain management is fantastic and all the staff at the Golden Jubilee hospital are quite simply the best.
It takes me back to my younger days as I've been oot my nut for the last 10 hours or so.:D
Time for more sleep and hope the Bears do it tonight.

NS.

Just back on after another wee holiday (I promise to behave from now on).
I'm lying in HDU reading all the posts from fellow Bears and it truly is humbling to know so many people are behind you.
A heartfelt thanks goes out to you all, it really does.
E10H, thank you.
All went well in 4 hrs of surgery according to my consultant and now the real hard work begins and I'll be back in the East Enclosure in no time.
To all the Rangers support whether you're in Vienna or watching on the telly, I hope you all have a wonderful night.
Once again to every single one of you, thanks again and that truly is why WATP.

No Surrender.
Fb.

Great to hear FB! WATP!

I'm lying in HDU reading all the posts from fellow Bears and it truly is humbling to know so many people are behind you.
E10H, thank you.
All went well in 4 hrs of surgery according to my consultant and now the real hard work begins and I'll be back in the East Enclosure in no time.
To all the Rangers support whether you're in Vienna or watching on the telly, I hope you all have a wonderful night.

No Surrender.
Fb.
Wonderful news mate ! Glad it went well ! Shoulder to shoulder we stand with anyone from the Rangers Family. It's what makes us who we are.

Speedy recovery and let's get going again.

E10H, thank you.

No Surrender.
Fb.

Great news mate.

Take plenty time in your recovery and then get yourself fit again.

With your spirit and the volume of support on here behind you, it didn't stand a chance.

To all who posted in this thread, again, heartfelt thanks in rooting for a true friend. :cool::cool:

Hope Rangers deliver the win for every Bear tonight, cap a perfect day.

@Family bam try behave on here now :p:)

E10H, thank you.

No Surrender.
Fb.
Good man, delighted to hear you’re out theatre and recovering well!
Let’s go and Never Surrender!

Great news mate.

Take plenty time in your recovery and then get yourself fit again.

With your spirit and the volume of support on here behind you, it didn't stand a chance.

To all who posted in this thread, again, heartfelt thanks in rooting for a true friend. :cool::cool:

Hope Rangers deliver the win for every Bear tonight, cap a perfect day.

@Family bam try behave on here now :p:)
That' goo news, now you are feeling better, what are you doing with your old firm ticket:rolleyes:

Off to watch The Rangers so will raise a glass to @Family bam and all fellow Bears and hopefully we are all toasting a fine Rangers victory tonight. Good health and good luck Rangers.

34pz6ad.jpg

A dear friend of mine and fellow poster Family Bam who's also known to quite a few on here, enters hospital today to start his 3 rd fight with the same bastard disease that's he's fought and overcome twice before.

Pre op today 2pm, operation tomorrow.

Can all Bears and Bearettes who read this please post words of encouragement/inspiration and with the power of collective good will, help him with this fight and in his recovery?

I believe this will help and to be honest, I would do anything to help.

Thank You,

E10H.

(unsure whether to post in Bear Pit or Lounge, sorry if wrong place Admin)
All the best keep fighting the fight thoughts are with you.

E10H, thank you.

No Surrender.
Fb.

Great to hear, FB.

Get well soon, buddy. :)

Sore as phuck but their pain management is fantastic and all the staff at the Golden Jubilee hospital are quite simply the best.
It takes me back to my younger days as I've been oot my nut for the last 10 hours or so.:D

NS.
Best wishes mate.Nothing daft, just take your time and do what they say.

Once again, thanks to every single Bear who's posted on here.

I had a bad morning but with the help , support and meds from the quite wonderful staff I'm getting stronger.

I couldn't watch the game for obvious reasons but stunned to have Big Eck visit me tonight.

He's a family friend and has been since childhood and he stayed with me for one and a half hours and it's down to him and all you fellow Bears that give me the inspiration to beat this c.unt once and for all.

Once again I can't thank you all enough for your kind words.

WATP.

NS.

Fb.

I had a bad morning but with the help , support and meds from the quite wonderful staff I'm getting stronger.

I couldn't watch the game for obvious reasons but stunned to have Big Eck visit me tonight.

He's a family friend and has been since childhood and he stayed with me for one and a half hours and it's down to him and all you fellow Bears that give me the inspiration to beat this c.unt once and for all.

WATP.

NS.

Fb.

Just get well mate.

All of FF are wanting a meet for pints.

I was going to use the N.S, but that's your moto mate. ;)

WATP.

NS.

Fb.
Get yourself well mate most important thing in the world is your health,hope you have a settled night
No surrender

Dissappinted with that result tonight, but so glad to hear FB Is on the road to recovery.

Sometimes other things are more Important.........

So true bimc.

Health is everything and has no price. All the money in the world can't buy it.

What price do you put on a Treble Winning Rangers Manager & current Scotland Manager visiting you also?

Mr McLeish, you Sir, have touched the heart of more than 1 of us, you're class.

Proud of every Bear, past and present.

We are Rangers, every one of us and what a feeling being part of something so old and so beautiful.

We Are The People.

(and I'm drunk for the 1st time since Pompey and Lee Rigby tribute game a year past in April with you D. :))

A wee update fellow Bears.

I got out the hospital last night an I'm doing well though it's going to take time.

But now I'm sitting with a visitor from FF, E10H and what a phuckin man but by phuck be can talk.:D

In all seriousness, if everyone had the decency and kindness of the big man, the world would certainly be a better place.

NS.

I got out the hospital last night an I'm doing well though it's going to take time.

But now I'm sitting with a visitor from FF, E10H and what a phuckin man but by phuck be can talk.:D

In all seriousness, if everyone had the decency and kindness of the big man, the world would certainly be a better place.

NS.

Delighted to hear you are home now FB :). As for E10H, you are right there, he is an absolute gem!

NS.
Great to hear your on the mend FB. Been thinking about you these last few days. Keep it going mate. No Surrender.

NS.

All the best FB and well done E10H.

Back