With no fans would you rather win the title at Ibrox or sharkhead?

With no fans would you rather clinch the title at Ibrox or Sharkhead?

• Ibrox

Votes: 183 34.1%
  • Sharkhead

Votes: 353 65.9%

• Total voters

Born under a union jack

One game at a time, i know, I know.
Anyway.
With no fans at games would you prefer to clinch the title at Ibrox or Sharkhead? Winning behind enemy lines would be an extra sickener for the mentally challengeds.

I get what you guys are saying with a massive GIFUY winning it there. I would genuinely fear for our players safety if we did though. Personally I’d rather win it at Ibrox.

Ideally it would be Ibrox but I really don't care where we win it.I just want it wrapped up asap.

Thought just crossed my mind the other day

Could we end up winning it from them dropping points on a day we're not even playing?

If there are to be no fans I dont think it matters where we win it, as long as we do. Personally, after the past two season, i'd rather do it as soon as is mathematically possible

Couldn’t give a %^*& either way. I only hope it is won when we seal it ourselves. Hope I don’t need to watch those fuckers dropping points again to hand us the title

Sharkheid ! They have never recovered from 1999 and Mo jo of course. The perfect get it right up you 19th Century Terrorist bastards is required. No spitting on Celtic crests , no blowing nose on Celtic corner flags no jumping on hoardings giving it the big man shite ! Just plain and simply beat them and move on. No coming down to their gutter level or playing to the crowd nonsense that the SFA have allowed. Yet has been seen as embarrassing by anyone of note outside of Scotland !

Dont care where when or how it's won to be honest.

If there were fans allowed then 100% Ibrox.

Sharkhead followed by a huddle and Alfie tying Gers scarfs to the goalposts followed by Alfie taking a shit right in the centre circle

The piggery title win was a ball breaker for them in 99

A title win this year at the piggery would absolutely send them to the asylum - they will never be able to recover from us winning 55 at there hovel

( or them losing the their fabled 10 to us at home)

Just never really comes up in the conversations of how we imagine winning it!
I know mate. Would be a pretty shit way to win it, especially with the way it is the now with no fans at the next game for a party.

Hopefully it's set up for us to win it when we are playing

Ibrox every day of the week. That's our home, imagine the players coming out to a crowd of Bears having just won 55.
Imagine the team bus coming off the M77/M8 on the way back from the piggery and PRW being lined with bears!

Another vote for getting it right into all the f*cking haters, the corrupt bastards; and payback for the misery suffered at the hands of these c*nts by taking it at parkhead. And then the procession back to Ibrox. This will be glorious. :cool:

I get what you guys are saying with a massive GIFUY winning it there. I would genuinely fear for our players safety if we did though. Personally I’d rather win it at Ibrox.
Same. I'd rather win it in the next month. Anywhere. Just win it. Don't need to rub their faces in anything. Just want us to get back to winning trophies and end this era of despair. We all deserve it and can't wait till its over the line.

The piggery title win was a ball breaker for them in 99

A title win this year at the piggery would absolutely send them to the asylum - they will never be able to recover from us winning 55 at there hovel

( or them losing the their fabled 10 to us at home)
It would take some doing to eclipse the iconic 3-0 win at paedo dome 2/5/99, beggars jumping off the top tier stand, this time it'll be the erskine bridge!!

Back