Wolves are watching Morelos(and Man U?)

Sorry mate but their backers are mega wealth, that with EPL cash, if they want him enough and Alfie sees it as a big enough club, he will be gone.
You are reading it right RenfrewBear. SG has said that every player has his price and sadly that includes Alfredo. If Wolves are genuinely interested hopefully they can be persuaded to wait until the summer. They have no fear of relegation and their need isn’t urgent.

Even with all their wealth, they cant afford him in January
If someone comes in with a mega bid, which is what it will take, he will be gone mate. That mega bid needs be enough for everyone to go "aye I get it". Whether or not Wolves (or anyone else) will go for him or not no one knows.
Say we get mega money, replacements will be lined up and our financial situation will be secure for 3 to 4 years with no other players leaving.
I don't think anyone could really quibble at that.
For the record I want the wee man to stay here till he's 40 winning us the 70th title, but let's be real, mega money and we can't ignore it.

One thing is for sure, we are going to receive serious offers come January.

Fending off bids from a Palace, Villa or Wolves is one thing but if ManU are serious about getting him he will be a goner.

Need to be getting a replacement lined up for January just in case.

If someone comes in with a mega bid, which is what it will take, he will be gone mate. That mega bid needs be enough for everyone to go "aye I get it". Whether or not Wolves (or anyone else) will go for him or not no one knows.
Say we get mega money, replacements will be lined up and our financial situation will be secure for 3 to 4 years with no other players leaving.
I don't think anyone could really quibble at that.
For the record I want the wee man to stay here till he's 40 winning us the 70th title, but let's be real, mega money and we can't ignore it.
I think we'll get mega bids in January mate! But a few more international, europa league goals and helping us to 55 means the mega bids will still come during the summer window!

The board have put everything into us winning the league! Its going to be hard enough to win it with Morelos, I just cant see him leaving in January

Hope all the clubs keep looking.
The more the merrier.
Let the bidding begin.
It’s up to DK not to sell us short.(which I don’t think he will)

I bet some of these clubs still think £10-15m will get him. If our board have any sense they’ll be looking for close to £30m, big goals against strong Europeans sides and a goal for his country changes a hell of a lot.

My shout is for him to go to Leicester in the summer for between £30m-£40m as they will have CL football next season will need to improve there squad and Rodgers knows exactly what he’s capable of

One thing is for sure, we are going to receive serious offers come January.

Fending off bids from a Palace, Villa or Wolves is one thing but if ManU are serious about getting him he will be a goner.

Need to be getting a replacement lined up for January just in case.
Price always high in January and more so when teams know you've got cash to spend his mrs is up the stick so hopfully hes settled til end of the season I think he will trust whatever stevie g tells him hes taken him to another level so far you would think he will be telling him u will get a better choice of clubs with winners medals

A good mate who's a big fan says wolves have a guy he knows watching the situation.
Wolves are doing OK as midtable but struggling for goals. They view AM as an affordable option who can make the step up.
However, he also said that the wolves scout said that there are a number of clubs monitoring Morelos performances including man utd. Man u are not happy with their goals return apparently.
AM goals in the europa league have put him on the map big time down south.
Sounds mental but if Epl are on the hunt, we will make serious cash.
Let's hope it's end of season at earliest.
If it's Man. Utd,we take them to the cleaners.30 mill as a starting point.

I hope when he does leave he goes on to have a massive career. I have, along with many, a big emotional connection to Buff and wish him all thebest and success in the world. I

We could find ourselves in a situation where multiple epl teams are bidding against each other.

In that situation £30-40m becomes quite feasible

Does that really happen? I'm struggling to think of a good example.

Seems to me a player benefits from clubs trying to beat each other to his signing rather than the selling club, who will accept a fee and other clubs will match it.

Most likely Morelos will go down in the top 3 Rangers strikers of my lifetime.

That is how good he is and has been for us.

Enjoy him for as long as it lasts.

Back