Official Women's Euro 2022

Was that VAR for offside rather than if it was over the line?

Camera angle poor and no lines on the pitch for us to over analyse

Womens football is not prime time BBC1 viewing. They are force feeding this shite down our necks and if we don’t like it we are sexist.

Austria and England ffs.
Crimewatch was the only thing I’d class as prime time BBC1 viewing other than Sport this century.

Always found it proper strange how negative some folk are about women's football for absolutely no reason. If you’re not a fan of it then just don’t watch it? I’ve really enjoyed seeing our increased focus and investment in the Rangers women team over the last few years.
Well said. As a parent of a girl who dreams of being a footballer I’m delighted it’s growing all the time. It’s not the same to watch as the mens game, it’s no where near the standard and it never will be but it’s still enjoyable. I enjoy watching England women, they try to play football the right way. I hope they win it.

Well said. As a parent of a girl who dreams of being a footballer I’m delighted it’s growing all the time. It’s not the same to watch as the mens game, it’s no where near the standard and it never will be but it’s still enjoyable. I enjoy watching England women, they try to play football the right way. I hope they win it.
Thats one of the big positives. Having a good women's set up at the club also encourages more young girls to fall in love with Rangers and that can only ever be a positive. It also finally gives many of these girls, like your daughter, the chance to fulfil their dreams and play for the team they love.

Big crowd to watch this.
I think teams from the South of Scotland league or top junior teams would still beat England s woman comfortably

Back