Won Tickets for Hospitality

kilbirnie bear

Got a phone call today from Rangers telling me I have won hospitality for myself and a guest for the Symon Lounge this Saturday.

Entered the competition last week for Season ticket holders to upgrade their season tickets to hospitality for the Dundee game.

Was in the Cooper Lounge for the Hibs game recently so hoping for a better result

Got a phone call today from Rangers telling me I have won hospitality for myself and a guest for the Symon Lounge this Saturday.

Entered the competition last week for Season ticket holders to upgrade their season tickets to hospitality for the Dundee game.

Was in the Cooper Lounge for the Hibs game recently so hoping for a better result
Nice one,I enter it every week and always wonder what happens with my seat if I win.

I don't drink so thought if I won I'd give it to my son and daughter in law.

Wonder if that would be permissible o_O

Well done. Enjoy your day.

Entered this competition for the first time after receiving e-mail from the club. Didn't realize it was something that is done for each home game. Have not received any e-mails about it prior to the one for this Saturday's game.

Nice one,I enter it every week and always wonder what happens with my seat if I win.

I don't drink so thought if I won I'd give it to my son and daughter in law.

Wonder if that would be permissible o_O
Not sure.A car park pass for the Albion car park is included in the prize so you could go and enjoy the day and not drink I suppose:cool:

I should read my emails from Rangers, unless I see its about an allocation or cup game I just delete it without reading haha.

I'm always meaning to enter then miss the deadline. The story of my life lol

Don't suppose the called you around 4:30? Had a missed call from an unknown number, hope it wasn't them :D:D

Well done mate, I won it for the game against hearts.

You'll get in from 1.30pm, bite to eat from a hot buffet and complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks. The food was chicken curry or fish pie when we done it. Complimentary beer/wine/spirits for an hour after full time as well.

Dress code said smart casual and that it was a bit more informal but I put a suit on (open collar). There was a range of dress from smart jeans and a shirt to suit and tie.

I enjoyed it but not sure I'd like to do it for a big game and pay for it, you watch from behind the glass at the back of the Sandy Jardine stand and you feel almost excluded from the atmosphere, as if you're watching it on TV. John brown came into our box during the second half and had a chat about the game etc

You'll get a free match programme and if you leave and walk round the back of the Copland when your times up you'll probably meet a few players, Alves and Miller were walking to their cars when we left.

Hope you enjoy the day mate!

How was the Cooper Suite?

Has anyone on here managed to do all the hospitality packages and be able to share an insight? I'd imagine the chairman's club would be unrivalled over the rest. Looking at the brochure just now and its showing 8 different hospitality options with each one unique to the others. Is it the chairmans club you pass through on the tour?

Anyone on here won the tickets for the directors box with Club 1872? Enter every draw but have never heard of anyone winning.

Back