Won Tickets for Hospitality

Well done mate, I won it for the game against hearts.

You'll get in from 1.30pm, bite to eat from a hot buffet and complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks. The food was chicken curry or fish pie when we done it. Complimentary beer/wine/spirits for an hour after full time as well.

Dress code said smart casual and that it was a bit more informal but I put a suit on (open collar). There was a range of dress from smart jeans and a shirt to suit and tie.

I enjoyed it but not sure I'd like to do it for a big game and pay for it, you watch from behind the glass at the back of the Sandy Jardine stand and you feel almost excluded from the atmosphere, as if you're watching it on TV. John brown came into our box during the second half and had a chat about the game etc

You'll get a free match programme and if you leave and walk round the back of the Copland when your times up you'll probably meet a few players, Alves and Miller were walking to their cars when we left.

Hope you enjoy the day mate!
Excellent,cheers

How was the Cooper Suite?
Superb.Did it for my dads 70th.Would thourghly recommend it.Great experience to go in through the front doors and up the marble staircase on a matchday

Food,drink ,service was all excellent.Marvin Andrews,David Mason,Lee Wallace,injured at the time, and Andy Cameron did a wee bit speaking before the game and we all had a tour of the trophy room at the end of the day.

No the fella said I can give my season ticket to whoever I choose

Well done! Enjoy.

I wondered the same thing. I entered and was wondering what happens to my own ticket if I win.

Wasn't there a thread on the old board about being held responsible if someone else uses your seat and doesn't behave?
I'm sure someone on that thread said it was against the terms and conditions to let someone else use your ticket.

Excellent day yesterday in the Symon Lounge.The service from the girls,the food and drink were superb.Iain Ferguson and Tom Forsyth came into the lounge and went round all the tables talking to us also.

Think this is a great idea giving season ticket holders the chance to experience the hospitality side of Ibrox on matchday.3 pts and a decent performance rounded of the day.

It was also interesting to see what goes on after the game has finished from the unused subs doing a warm down to the 4 groundsmen immediately getting onto the park with lawn mowers .Didn't realise some players exited the ground via the Copland stand also.

Great day !

I won it as well.

(I was the arse moaning that I put Morelos to score first in the second half by accident, only noticed when I tried to collect my winnings).

Was a great day out.

The only gripe I would have if I had paid the £160 was you don't get spirits included.

Got a phone call today from Rangers telling me I have won hospitality for myself and a guest for the Symon Lounge this Saturday.

Entered the competition last week for Season ticket holders to upgrade their season tickets to hospitality for the Dundee game.

Was in the Cooper Lounge for the Hibs game recently so hoping for a better result

I was in the Coopef Suite on Saturday, lovely wee day out.

Back