Work at Edmiston House - good to see the progress

Usual suspects objecting to the LED Display.

Dornan's E-mail -

From: Dornan, Stephen (Councillor) To: Ferguson, Janette (DRS) Subject: Re: REPRESENTATION FOR 22/01817/ADV (OFFICIAL) Date: 27 October 2022 12:36:56 I wish to object to this application, l have received correspondence from constituents and Ibrox and cesnock who have passed on further objections from local residents. Cllr Dornan
1-3 Hinshelwood Drive must be full of Dhims reading those letters/emails.

Usual suspects objecting to the LED Display.

Dornan's E-mail -

From: Dornan, Stephen (Councillor) To: Ferguson, Janette (DRS) Subject: Re: REPRESENTATION FOR 22/01817/ADV (OFFICIAL) Date: 27 October 2022 12:36:56 I wish to object to this application, l have received correspondence from constituents and Ibrox and cesnock who have passed on further objections from local residents. Cllr Dornan

I was just reading one of the objections from a resident of 1 Hinshelwood Drive complaining about light pollution. Her flat is at the opposite end of the building with the LED screen at the entire other end of the museum building.

I think it is fair to say we have a number of tims live near our beautiful stadium

Oh, and Dornan is a c#@t :)

Steven dornan is a class one toad, thought he was a hard man to kids in karate classes in the 80s,fat walloper, an utter bully to kids back then.

Complaining about noise and lights when living next to a football stadium.? Screwballs. ! :))

Anyway, aren't LED Lights more environmentally friendly.?

One of the comments are: "The screens will likely cause disruption to the local primary school which is of equal proximity if not closer than the residents at the Copland Road end of Hinshelwood Drive"

With all the objections and grievances that some residents seem to readily express, why don't they just fvck off and move somewhere else? Wonder if these folk genuinely think living there and spamming the council with objections is some grand gesture of defiance against Rangers, and have stayed put out of sheer spite...

I suppose they have had very limited opportunity to complain about the disco lights at the piggery.

Back