Work at Edmiston House - good to see the progress

Some pictures from this morning-
C8-D455-C2-C3-D2-4458-9283-2-A0-EF2-AA8-A21.jpg

F4942-F4-C-149-B-4297-BE58-4-DFE9202-F814.jpg

EB0-DA2-C5-9742-4-CC4-96-C6-FB0-CD255-FE07.jpg

F6-E6-FBAE-7-E01-4-A08-8-D53-007-AAF1-E4-EBF.jpg

E80861-C4-08-F9-4-A67-9-CB3-7-BB5-AC69115-B.jpg
Love the reflection of the main stand on the glass windows. That will look class when finished.

It’s going to look great when it’s all clad and has the display LED signs on it that is pictured in the graphics of the finished building.

I head the stadium is to be clad similarly to Edmiston house (the 3 newer stands obviously). Which will help bring the look of the stadium up a bit.
Really hope so, that along with new paths, road surface and some landscaping would be great.
I'd even fence off the site so there's no access overnight to keep things being vandalised.

I see Castore have their grubby little scouse mitts all over this as well with the shameful ploy of a purple exterior to promote their shoddy produce.

It’s going to look great when it’s all clad and has the display LED signs on it that is pictured in the graphics of the finished building.

I head the stadium is to be clad similarly to Edmiston house (the 3 newer stands obviously). Which will help bring the look of the stadium up a bit.
Where have you heard this? I would imagine just cladding those three stands would cost quite a bit? I’d rather they spent the money pedestrianising and smartening up the surrounds and toilets in the stadium

I'm sure I've read the fan zone will be for anyone with match tickets. First come basis until capacity full. I'm sure work will start when the new shop opens in NEH. Do we be looking into next year before sports bar complete. Hope club don't half arse it though. Do it proper
Obviously, I have an interest in how fans want to see how the bars look, what would be your preference?

Really hope so, that along with new paths, road surface and some landscaping would be great.
I'd even fence off the site so there's no access overnight to keep things being vandalised.
Would be good, blue iron railings and large gates in the style of the present ones on the access from Edmjston Drive, Copland Rd etc. However the issue would be match days and what would in effect be 'kettling' of large amounts of people with iron fencing in place and possible subsequent crushing at exit and entrance points, as well as emergency services access.
I guess nothing is insurmountable though, with good design and use of technology. The nicer we make the environs at Ibrox the bigger a target they become for the local scumbags.

I see Castore have their grubby little scouse mitts all over this as well with the shameful ploy of a purple exterior to promote their shoddy produce.
That’s a thin protective film that peels off once it’s all in place. Prevents scratching etc. you can’t honestly envisage the building being lilac or purple surely? These days one never knows mind you.

My cousin ordered a kitchen years ago and when it was being delivered he was on the phone to them telling ranting and raving to take it back it’s the wrong colour he ordered white units, turned out the muppet hadn’t realised it had a silver protective film coating on it also. Redneck for him

Do you know if it will be open out with games? I would imagine they would get good lunchtime trade if it does decent food as there's plenty of parking and close to the motorway.
I think it will be open but I have doubts that it will be busy during the weeks with no games, obviously, I hope it will be ( the Sports Bar )

If it provides good service and facilities, non-football fans will use it, especially if it is community-based. As for us as Rangers fans, it is up to us to get it up and running and established.
II wish I lived in that nice world that you live in, I have been doing this for over 28 years and your scenario is not the reality
Some people wouldn't even go to the Harry Styles Concert because it was at Ibrox

II wish I lived in that nice world that you live in, I have been doing this for over 28 years and your scenario is not the reality
Some people wouldn't even go to the Harry Styles Concert because it was at Ibrox

No disrespect to your experience in this field, but conferences, corporate events, Museum visitors, passing trade, etc, never mind Rangers fans, can all eventually become regulars.?

No other fans will use it
Tourists will though.

I reckon the new sports bar will be open on the days that Edmiston House is open. Our new museum will be a tourist attraction and it's likely that if there's a sports bar that sells grub attached to the stadium, most visitors to the museum on non match days will use it.

On match days, I believe the sports bar will be solely used as part of a casual hospitality package including match tickets, rather than for walk-ins. Stewart Robertson hinted along those lines in his recent interview anyway.

Tourists will though.

I reckon the new sports bar will be open on the days that Edmiston House is open. Our new museum will be a tourist attraction and it's likely that if there's a sports bar that sells grub attached to the stadium, most visitors to the museum on non match days will use it.

On match days, I believe the sports bar will be solely used as part of a casual hospitality package including match tickets, rather than for walk-ins. Stewart Robertson hinted along those lines in his recent interview anyway.
There is a cafe / Bar in Edmiston House. I have no idea what the Club will decide on it, probably make up their mind when it gets to the planning stage
I think the museum will be busy for a year then not so busy

Tourists will though.

I never seen that interview but I think that would make more sense to sell more hospitality tickets

There is a cafe / Bar in Edmiston House. I have no idea what the Club will decide on it, probably make up their mind when it gets to the planning stage
I think the museum will be busy for a year then not so busy
Fair enough. I knew a bar was going in, but wasn't aware that a cafe was as well. I assumed the bar would be inside the actual concert venue area, open only on match days and for events/gigs etc, rather than somewhere folk can go into any time.

Fair enough. I knew a bar was going in, but wasn't aware that a cafe was as well. I assumed the bar would be inside the actual concert venue area, open only on match days and for events/gigs etc, rather than somewhere folk can go into any time.
There is a bar in the concert area but I think the idea will be to get the people going into the museum to spend money in the Cafe after their tour

Will believe this when I see it!
I agree.

The club won't even do up the toilets properly within the stadium or remove years old rust and moss from the top of the dugouts, so there is no way they are going to put cladding on three stands.

And we are still waiting - after years - for the sides of the Broomloan and Copland to be finished.

The neglect continues to be astonishing and unacceptable.

I agree.

The club won't even do up the toilets properly within the stadium or remove years old rust and moss from the top of the dugouts, so there is no way they are going to put cladding on three stands.

And we are still waiting - after years - for the sides of the Broomloan and Copland to be finished.

The neglect continues to be astonishing and unacceptable.
You one of the same ones up in arms that we haven't spent all our available cash on transfers?

Back