Work at Edmiston House - good to see the progress

Gets a hard time, but he communicates far better than the club or the SLO do.
I don’t understand the dislike he seems to generate in some people especially the “nonce” comments.

To me he just seems to be a lad who loves his club and sharing bit and bobs of info he finds out abou or tracks down. Can’t be much else to do with your downtime on a boat during your stint onboard as i imaging he will ge two weeks or 4 weeks on and 2 or 4 off the vessel.

Is it a jealousy thing because the lad has a decent social media presence or that he is more informed about the club than the critics are doing you think?

That SLO has some remit, I wonder if he checking the new wiring as well
Your boy gets a hard time. I don't usually get involved but I will say he helped me a few years ago with an issue. Got it all sorted for me. So I don't join in on the pile ons. Truth of matter with size of our travelling support domestically and in Europe (away days seems to be when he is called into action most) that a 1 man SLO isn't enough. So I feel a bit for him as people expect a hell of a lot from him.

I don’t understand the dislike he seems to generate in some people especially the “nonce” comments.

To me he just seems to be a lad who loves his club and sharing bit and bobs of info he finds out abou or tracks down. Can’t be much else to do with your downtime on a boat during your stint onboard as i imaging he will ge two weeks or 4 weeks on and 2 or 4 off the vessel.

Is it a jealousy thing because the lad has a decent social media presence or that he is more informed about the club than the critics are doing you think?
No one minds anyone sharing things he finds from other, it’s that he takes it and shares it as his own with no credit is why his name is mud.

I would sit this one out if i was you.

Would you employ someone behind the bar that doesn't serve drinks? Because currently we have a Supports liaison officer that doesn't liaise with the fans.
I doubt you even know a quarter of what he does
FF is full of experts that know everything about nothing and nothing about everything, which category do you fall into

I would sit this one out if i was you.

Would you employ someone behind the bar that doesn't serve drinks? Because currently we have a Supports liaison officer that doesn't liaise with the fans.
The communication from our club at present is utterly awful but is it fair to blame that all on one man?

Having just one SLO for 50,000 book holders and millions of fans across the globe is a total farce.

I doubt you even know a quarter of what he does
FF is full of experts that know everything about nothing and nothing about everything, which category do you fall into

Well maybe someone should clarify what his role actually is then in that case. We can only go off his job title which makes him seem totally inadequate.

The communication from our club at present is utterly awful but is it fair to blame that all on one man?

Having just one SLO for 50,000 book holders and millions of fans across the globe is a total farce.
I would love to see one of the critics on here try and do the job, I joking said he refused to pilot the plane but some of these people would probably blame him for not
Wait until Edmiston House is open and doing Concerts, he will get the blame if it doesn't have their favourite group
He has helped a lot of fans in the five years he has been doing it

Well maybe someone should clarify what his role actually is then in that case. We can only go off his job title which makes him seem totally inadequate.
Why is he inadequate?
His job is to pass on fans' questions and concerns to the proper department at the Club, that is what he does. What else do you want him to do Is that job description clear enough for you

I would love to see one of the critics on here try and do the job, I joking said he refused to pilot the plane but some of these people would probably blame him for not
Wait until Edmiston House is open and doing Concerts, he will get the blame if it doesn't have their favourite group

Hes your boy and you're going to defend him, i would be the exact same with my son in that situation. The fact is some have valid gripes about communication on issues that have arisen that have been blanked by him and others at Rangers so obviously there is going to be criticism.

Why is he inadequate?
His job is to pass on fans' questions and concerns to the proper department at the Club, that is what he does. What else do you want him to do Is that job description clear enough for you
Calm down mate, half of the guys on here are probably Tims and then there are just folk they want to moan about anything.

Your boy has always come across well when I’ve met him at games but it’s a thankless task trying to please everyone as you will well know.

It unfortunately seems to be the nature of the role at Rangers.

Someone to point the finger at and take flak that is really directed at the likes of Robertson and Bisgrove. I admittedly may have blamed the SLO in the past but he has a difficult job and he does a good job given what he’s up against.

He does understand them but it is the Clubs responsibility to decide what's made public and so it should be
Do you fancy the job?
There is a difference between liaising with your supporters and release unapproved info.

Do I fancy the job? No im fine with the one I have thanks, doesnt mean I shouldnt highlight where the incumbent is failing.

As much as its personal for you its not personal for me. I believe we should have highly effective people in every position.

That effectiveness is all determined from a personal perspective and there are quite a number at the club failing us as a fanbase.

There is a difference between liaising with your supporters and release unapproved info.

Do I fancy the job? No im fine with the one I have thanks, doesnt mean I shouldnt highlight where the incumbent is failing.

As much as its personal for you its not personal for me. I believe we should have highly effective people in every position.

That effectiveness is all determined from a personal perspective and there are quite a number at the club failing us as a fanbase.
So you are an expert on which people at the Club are failing but have no idea what their jobs are, Where do you have the experience that would allow you to judge who is doing a good job ?
So far, the people who are not up to their job on FF are SLO, GIO, Stewart Robertson, Ross Wison, James Bisgrove, Douglas Park, Graeme Park, and the rest of the Board ' who have taken us as far as they can' the ticket office staff who are ' hopeless '
If I have missed anyone out, I apologise to them
Can I ask what your job title is

So you are an expert on which people at the Club are failing but have no idea what their jobs are, Where do you have the experience that would allow you to judge who is doing a good job ?
So far, the people who are not up to their job on FF are SLO, Stewart Robertson, Ross Wison, James Bisgrove, Douglas Park, Graeme Park, and the rest of the Board ' who have taken us as far as they can' the ticket office staff who are ' hopeless '
If I have missed anyone out, I apologise to them
I know what Gregs job is, I have read the job description and UEFA guidance.

But yeah it isnt hard to tell someone isnt doing what they should based on the output and reaction of fans.

Your list isnt far off it outwith Douglas Park who is fine and the ticket office staff who are having to deal with an underfunded broken system.

He has helped a lot of fans in the five years ⁰he has been doing it
I would like to see the critics on FF to do Kents job, maybe Kents only doing what his boss want him to do, after all he's helped the team win a few games over the years.

No one minds anyone sharing things he finds from other, it’s that he takes it and shares it as his own with no credit is why his name is mud.
Is that it really? So that generates the once comments etc. folks share stuff on the net every day and don’t give people credit from where they found it. People can google all sorts and find it themselves. Michael surely is just Sharing what he finds for folks who haven’t seen it.

Back