Work at Edmiston House - good to see the progress

So you are an expert on which people at the Club are failing but have no idea what their jobs are, Where do you have the experience that would allow you to judge who is doing a good job ?
So far, the people who are not up to their job on FF are SLO, GIO, Stewart Robertson, Ross Wison, James Bisgrove, Douglas Park, Graeme Park, and the rest of the Board ' who have taken us as far as they can' the ticket office staff who are ' hopeless '
If I have missed anyone out, I apologise to them
Can I ask what your job title is
Robert. It’s pointless in engaging with some folks as their minds are made up already. It will make your blood boil a bit as it’s your boy who is getting it due to people ignorance of his role.

All I can say is I emailed him recently for a question about the ticket office , he got back to me promptly and was able to help with my problem

Every single MYGers add on especially the RTV debacle has been met with thousands upon thousands of complaints to the SLO , they add ons have remained in place , so its blatantly obvious to me after his old man explaining his role above , the club have no interest in what he’s got to say, which is beyond poor

Is that it really? So that generates the once comments etc. folks share stuff on the net every day and don’t give people credit from where they found it. People can google all sorts and find it themselves. Michael surely is just Sharing what he finds for folks who haven’t seen it.
His attitude when called out on it shows he’s not doing it as a service, he’s doing it for the status. Normally when people get called out on content taking they apologise and tag, he blocks people which shows he’s trying to keep the credit all to himself.

His attitude when called out on it shows he’s not doing it as a service, he’s doing it for the status. Normally when people get called out on content taking they apologise and tag, he blocks people which shows he’s trying to keep the credit all to himself.
Again mate I don’t get what “status” is to be gleaned from having a Twitter following. For instance I have a reasonably decent following on Twitter but I don’t tweet for a status I tweet for myself and if folks like or dislike what I post up I have little interest or control over.

I assume with Michael it gives him something to do when he is in the boat and not working, keeps him connected to the club that he loves.

When you say he blocks people, is he blocking people who are being constructive? Is he blocking people who politely say “did you lift that from the club website” or is it folks spewing their bile and calling him stuff like Seanonce? I’m not sure unless it was your personal work why it would fire you up so much that he has posted some info.

I look over Rangers news online often and there is stuff Michael posts I’ve missed so I’m grateful that he posts it up. The MSM lift stories straight from here at times

I can just about understand folks being a bit pissed off that he shares stuff that isn’t his but I will never get the bile he is subjected to by keyboard warriors who certainly wouldn’t use those terms to the boys face.

I tend to go with my instinct that 5he folks spewing that sort of bile are a bit jealous of the perceived public profile you suggest the lad has and wish 5he had a bit of that attention themselves

I'm really excited about it, such an opportunity to do something well. However, I know this club and have a feeling about how it's going to go. The pints will be unbelievably expensive, the playlist will be Andy Cameron's greatest hits and Marvin Andrews will be dragged out to talk over a distorted PA system every so often.

Ha ha ha. Sounds about right.

Again mate I don’t get what “status” is to be gleaned from having a Twitter following. For instance I have a reasonably decent following on Twitter but I don’t tweet for a status I tweet for myself and if folks like or dislike what I post up I have little interest or control over.

I assume with Michael it gives him something to do when he is in the boat and not working, keeps him connected to the club that he loves.

When you say he blocks people, is he blocking people who are being constructive? Is he blocking people who politely say “did you lift that from the club website” or is it folks spewing their bile and calling him stuff like Seanonce? I’m not sure unless it was your personal work why it would fire you up so much that he has posted some info.

I look over Rangers news online often and there is stuff Michael posts I’ve missed so I’m grateful that he posts it up. The MSM lift stories straight from here at times

I can just about understand folks being a bit pissed off that he shares stuff that isn’t his but I will never get the bile he is subjected to by keyboard warriors who certainly wouldn’t use those terms to the boys face.

I tend to go with my instinct that 5he folks spewing that sort of bile are a bit jealous of the perceived public profile you suggest the lad has and wish 5he had a bit of that attention themselves

You don’t think there is status to be gleamed from a twitter following? You completely unaware of the “influencer” era we live in? It’s how many see their value in life sadly and his actions in blocking those who say things are theirs shows his behaviours up. He’s doing trips on ferries, he’s no away on a solo mission to the artic for months so dunno why his shift pattern justifies it to you. I don’t think it’s jealousy, it’s just a lotta people don’t like his arrogance from how he acts. If you like him fine, but many don’t.

What do you mean, you tweet for yourself?

You don’t think there is status to be gleamed from a twitter following? You completely unaware of the “influencer” era we live in? It’s how many see their value in life sadly and his actions in blocking those who say things are theirs shows his behaviours up. He’s doing trips on ferries, he’s no away on a solo mission to the artic for months so dunno why his shift pattern justifies it to you. I don’t think it’s jealousy, it’s just a lotta people don’t like his arrogance from how he acts. If you like him fine, but many don’t.
If he is like the Calmac guys I know they are on the boat for 2 or 4 weeks at a time without getting home, they live on the boat.

Added to that mate as I’ve said regardless of whether I like the guy or not I simply don’t get why he gets the hate that he gets. If you don’t like the guy just ignore him, say nothing. Maybe I just hold different set of standards.

All I can add to this madness is the SLO sits not far from me in GR3, he’s always 10-15 mins late, obviously from doing his duties.

But it must annoy those around him though.

So you are an expert on which people at the Club are failing but have no idea what their jobs are, Where do you have the experience that would allow you to judge who is doing a good job ?
So far, the people who are not up to their job on FF are SLO, GIO, Stewart Robertson, Ross Wison, James Bisgrove, Douglas Park, Graeme Park, and the rest of the Board ' who have taken us as far as they can' the ticket office staff who are ' hopeless '
If I have missed anyone out, I apologise to them
Can I ask what your job title is
It's genuinely nothing personal. Your son just either can't or won't do his job properly.

It's genuinely nothing personal. Your son just either can't or won't do his job properly.
Mate I’m not sure this forum is the platform for a lowball comment like that. It’s a comment I’d suggest you wouldn’t have the bravado to say to the man’s face . It’s a real low move slagging off his son on an open forum like this. Robert suffers a wee bit like Greg in the regard that he is a well known bear given his business.

If you had a Genuine grievance against the SLO surely you would be best contacting the club and see what feedback you get from them. This is a forum where aye it’s fine to have a bit of a moan but it gets a wee bit personal when it’s directed straight at his father who of course is going to back up his boy and will see what the lad tries to do or is allowed to do behind the scenes.

One thing that irks me about social media is faceless bullies, I’m having another conversation in this thread defending a guy who posts about the team he loves being his only crime yet some think it appropriate to call him a nonce simply because they don’t like what he posts. Call a man that face to face and expect a punch in the mouth yet with the anonymity social media gives folks spew that sort of bile out there.

Sometimes I think maybe it’s daft wee boys who really don’t know better spraying this bilge out but I’m finding time and time again it’s adults who should know better.

If you say you are a Rangers fan it’s behaviours like that imho that drops well below the standards decent fans should live by.

Mate I’m not sure this forum is the platform for a lowball comment like that. It’s a comment I’d suggest you wouldn’t have the bravado to say to the man’s face . It’s a real low move slagging off his son on an open forum like this. Robert suffers a wee bit like Greg in the regard that he is a well known bear given his business.

If you had a Genuine grievance against the SLO surely you would be best contacting the club and see what feedback you get from them. This is a forum where aye it’s fine to have a bit of a moan but it gets a wee bit personal when it’s directed straight at his father who of course is going to back up his boy and will see what the lad tries to do or is allowed to do behind the scenes.

One thing that irks me about social media is faceless bullies, I’m having another conversation in this thread defending a guy who posts about the team he loves being his only crime yet some think it appropriate to call him a nonce simply because they don’t like what he posts. Call a man that face to face and expect a punch in the mouth yet with the anonymity social media gives folks spew that sort of bile out there.

Sometimes I think maybe it’s daft wee boys who really don’t know better spraying this bilge out but I’m finding time and time again it’s adults who should know better.

If you say you are a Rangers fan it’s behaviours like that imho that drops well below the standards decent fans should live by.
But it’s ok to slag off the sons of others on the Forum? I’ve never had an issue with the SLO but I think Robert should probably stay off the comments. Greg is big enough to stand up for himself.

Imagine if Bisgrove or Wilson’s dad came on to defend them, they’d get slaughtered!

But it’s ok to slag off the sons of others on the Forum? I’ve never had an issue with the SLO but I think Robert should probably stay off the comments. Greg is big enough to stand up for himself.

Not sure I get your comment regarding slagging other folks sons on the forum if you are directing that at me. I don’t think it right that it gets too personal on here at all as it’s a rangers forum. I don’t see any other threads where a man is being questioned about the work ethic or his role at his work of his son on here.

I’m not sure Greg needs to defend himself on here either, his only critic should be his employer and if they are happy with his work then there is no issue. If you think the guy is doing a bad job then contact the club but I’d wager many on here are totally clueless about the guys remit or what he can and can’t say without the club approving it.

By the way I don’t know either Robert or Greg personally, I are aware of whom they are because of this Forum. I’ve had dealings with Greg as I had a problem and he was able to sort it out,

Not sure I get your comment regarding slagging other folks sons on the forum if you are directing that at me. I don’t think it right that it gets too personal on here at all as it’s a rangers forum. I don’t see any other threads where a man is being questioned about the work ethic or his role
at his work of his son on here.

I’m not sure Greg needs to defend himself on here either, his only critic should be his employer and if they are happy with his

work then there is no issue. If you think
the guy is doing a bad job then contact the
club but I’d wager many on here are totally clueless about the guys remit or what he can and can’t say without the club approving it.

By the way I don’t know either Robert or Greg personally, I are aware of whom they are because of this Forum. I’ve had dealings with Greg as I had a problem and he was able to sort it out,

Seriously? You don’t think anybody’s questioned about their work ethic or their role??
Apart from Robertson Dickson Bisgrove Wilson and The Staff in the ticket office you’re probably correct!

Seriously? You don’t think anybody’s questioned about their work ethic or their role??
Apart from Robertson Dickson Bisgrove Wilson and The Staff in the ticket office you’re probably correct!
You are misreading what I said, nobody is questioning anyones elses parent or giving them a hard time about it.

Whatever happened to the sticky we used to have about abusing players and Club staff? Seldom enforced anyway, but now seems to have disappeared altogether.

If he is like the Calmac guys I know they are on the boat for 2 or 4 weeks at a time without getting home, they live on the boat.

Added to that mate as I’ve said regardless of whether I like the guy or not I simply don’t get why he gets the hate that he gets. If you don’t like the guy just ignore him, say nothing. Maybe I just hold different set of standards.
You know that they don't work 24/7 and have individual cabins with WiFi etc?

Some pictures from this morning-
C8-D455-C2-C3-D2-4458-9283-2-A0-EF2-AA8-A21.jpg

F4942-F4-C-149-B-4297-BE58-4-DFE9202-F814.jpg

EB0-DA2-C5-9742-4-CC4-96-C6-FB0-CD255-FE07.jpg

F6-E6-FBAE-7-E01-4-A08-8-D53-007-AAF1-E4-EBF.jpg

E80861-C4-08-F9-4-A67-9-CB3-7-BB5-AC69115-B.jpg

All I can add to this madness is the SLO sits not far from me in GR3, he’s always 10-15 mins late, obviously from doing his duties.

But it must annoy those around him though.
I'm surprised he doesn't have a staff seat somewhere away from us plebs. He mustn't get a minutes peace especially with the myriad of food kiosk complaints

they stikll going for a 2022 finishing date or is that pushed back?

Back