Works at the Stadium Today

Greig

Safety nets is a good move

Will mean quick turnover of the ball when it’s out of play. Pity we didn’t put them up around the full park

Be interesting to see if multiball balls will be positioned around the park
100% a good move , this will restrict diddy teams, wasting more time , looking for balls in the stand, as they use any excuse to waste time .
The Extra subs is a bad move in my opinion as it uses up more time , 10 subs can be made during 90 mins , I bet we don’t see the extra time added on , technically 30 secs per sub , could and should be minimum 5 mins Injury time.

cooprfc

This will suit us hugely. Part of why we are so good in Europe is how few long stoppages there are. We are a team who likes an intensity I our play.

Kratos

100% a good move , this will restrict diddy teams, wasting more time , looking for balls in the stand, as they use any excuse to waste time .
The Extra subs is a bad move in my opinion as it uses up more time , 10 subs can be made during 90 mins , I bet we don’t see the extra time added on , technically 30 secs per sub , could and should be minimum 5 mins Injury time.
It's still only 3 stoppages allowed for subs I'm sure.

CF3 Bear

Only during 3 stoppages in play though so shouldn't make a difference.

Matty1904

Work at Ibrox today;

Safety nets behind both goals.
New crest on signage on all the stairwells.
Bar 72 spruced up.
Roof of club shop getting work and extra lights shining down outside clubshop roof installed.
Grass was getting cut.

Any pics of the other stuff apart from the nets

Govan loyal

wonder how they will hold up should someome crash into them. haliday dont it last season crashed over the electronic boards so wonder if they will be able to withhold a person lol