Works at the Stadium Today

Could the club get extra revenue from covering the seats with massive advertising banners on the three stands the tv cameras face. I saw NHS banners etc at Wembley yesterday so why not advertising.

Could the club get extra revenue from covering the seats with massive advertising banners on the three stands the tv cameras face. I saw NHS banners etc at Wembley yesterday so why not advertising.

The fan mosaic is going the Sandy jardine Front but the club were asking for companies to advertise on the oversized banners which I think will be in the Copland and Broomloan

Took a cycle passed today, loads of work vans, seen some massive printed pictures of Ibrox taken by drone being walked into the shop. Lots of workers inside, looked like loads of metal kits lying in bundles on shop floor.

[url=https://postimg.cc/xcP9FKsV][/URL]

More signage being replaced
That's the temporary work done for today...
zmryjOK.png

How many random tourists visit Govan?

I presume if they exit the subway, they’re coming to Ibrox.

Have Rangers Store on the top.

The blue and red is a monstrosity.
They won't be random in the near future, once edminston house is rebuilt and we have the museum and 2 floor store and pub hopefully combined with stadium tours tourists will be a regular sight..

Thank God Big Amo isn’t still playing, those nets would have been the height of the full stand!!

Tacky eyesore? What do you suggest then?

The cladding, if it needs to be used, should be coloured to compliment the surrounding structure and any marketing can be added subtlety on top of that.

What’s there just now wouldn’t look out of place outside a Sports Direct store.

The first thing they see is The Louden
Serious question mate, forgive me as I've had a few sherbets.. a guy at work is not into football at all, but was talking about doing the Subcrawl, he and his mates ventured into the Louden during their own Subcrawl he said, but when I go online and look at the Subcrawl and which stops to take, Ibrox is omitted. Is it to do with opening times? I think there's an opportunity there for folk to hit the Louden and in doing so get some pictures taken at the east corner at Ibrox...

Serious question mate, forgive me as I've had a few sherbets.. a guy at work is not into football at all, but was talking about doing the Subcrawl, he and his mates ventured into the Louden during their own Subcrawl he said, but when I go online and look at the Subcrawl and which stops to take, Ibrox is omitted. Is it to do with opening times? I think there's an opportunity there for folk to hit the Louden and in doing so get some pictures taken at the east corner at Ibrox...
We get plenty of Subway crawls, I think you will find it is the person making up the list that wants us ignored

We get plenty of Subway crawls, I think you will find it is the person making up the list that wants us ignored
Wasn't sure about your opening times in non matchdays. Fair enough, I just googled Glasgow Subcrawl and the first few results have Ibrox down as "skip", I guess a lot of people planning on doing it would follow their advice, seems a shame there's a lost opportunity there to get visitors to your boozer and in doing so could be persuaded to take the short walk round the corner.

Fair enough, I just googled Glasgow Subcrawl and the first few results have Ibrox down as "skip", I guess a lot of people planning on doing it would follow their advice, seems a shame there's a lost opportunity there to get visitors to your boozer and in doing so could be persuaded to take the short walk round the corner.
They are obsessed plus if they see The Louden they will realise some of the pubs they frequent are dumps

Have you contacted any of these sites? We did one a couple of years ago and skipped the Louden as it was a Tuesday night. Presumed you'd be shut... Have actually said the same thing to a few folk.

Have you contacted any of these sites? We did one a couple of years ago and skipped the Louden as it was a Tuesday night. Presumed you'd be shut... Have actually said the same thing to a few folk.
We opened to serve The Rangers Support, they know when we are open

Are they still persisting with the single ball rule? It would be cheaper to leave balls strategically placed by the sidelines rather than put netting up.

Took this tonight close to 11 o'clock. You know you're a massive club when it's 11 clock at night and there's still people milling around the stadium for pictures. Few younger lads in retro shirts took a few pics then left in the motor blasting "don't bury me in Erin's 19th Century Terrorist valley" and there was a tim at the round about shouting abuse.
8736-CC86-E199-4221-863-E-A0724-E8-DA385.jpg

Took this tonight close to 11 o'clock. You know you're a massive club when it's 11 clock at night and there's still people milling around the stadium for pictures. Few younger lads in retro shirts took a few pics then left in the motor blasting "don't bury me in Erin's 19th Century Terrorist valley" and there was a tim at the round about shouting abuse.
8736-CC86-E199-4221-863-E-A0724-E8-DA385.jpg

I thought the shop was now called 'The Rangers Store'?

Back