Works at the Stadium Today

Safety nets is a good move

Will mean quick turnover of the ball when it’s out of play. Pity we didn’t put them up around the full park

Be interesting to see if multiball balls will be positioned around the park
100% a good move , this will restrict diddy teams, wasting more time , looking for balls in the stand, as they use any excuse to waste time .
The Extra subs is a bad move in my opinion as it uses up more time , 10 subs can be made during 90 mins , I bet we don’t see the extra time added on , technically 30 secs per sub , could and should be minimum 5 mins Injury time.

This will suit us hugely. Part of why we are so good in Europe is how few long stoppages there are. We are a team who likes an intensity I our play.

100% a good move , this will restrict diddy teams, wasting more time , looking for balls in the stand, as they use any excuse to waste time .
The Extra subs is a bad move in my opinion as it uses up more time , 10 subs can be made during 90 mins , I bet we don’t see the extra time added on , technically 30 secs per sub , could and should be minimum 5 mins Injury time.
It's still only 3 stoppages allowed for subs I'm sure.

Only during 3 stoppages in play though so shouldn't make a difference.

Work at Ibrox today;

Safety nets behind both goals.
New crest on signage on all the stairwells.
Bar 72 spruced up.
Roof of club shop getting work and extra lights shining down outside clubshop roof installed.
Grass was getting cut.

Any pics of the other stuff apart from the nets

wonder how they will hold up should someome crash into them. haliday dont it last season crashed over the electronic boards so wonder if they will be able to withhold a person lol

wonder how they will hold up should someome crash into them. haliday dont it last season crashed over the electronic boards so wonder if they will be able to withhold a person lol

Just about to ask the same thing, though earlier it was mentioned MOH would bounce back to the halfway line

Hopefully barker manages to resist getting tangled up in these nets when he’s up top and running the ball out of play

Not a go at you personally mate but the amount of folk coming out with this is nuts

It won’t have an impact on time any more than it currently does because you are only allowed to stop the play 3x as we do just now. So if you’re making your 5 subs then (excluding HT substitutions) you would need to make 2 double substitutions and 1 single to have max stoppages in play

the nets are a good idea, helps speed up play and keep our intensity high

Safety nets is a good move

Will mean quick turnover of the ball when it’s out of play. Pity we didn’t put them up around the full park

Be interesting to see if multiball balls will be positioned around the park
I hate safety nets and I absolutely detest those fcukin digital Advertise boards, especially at night! I hate this stupid fcukn water break stuff and the game lasting 96 mins.

The hunks are taking over fitba

Victor Meldrew Loyal

Back