World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

Mbappe two ahead of the pack now, looking good for golden boot. Probably needs another one or two against England/Spain to guarantee it.
He'll get it.

Sure every lady's front bottom thought about him but then read how shite France are without Kante and Pogba, so decided against it :D

I have a Brazil to win the tournament and Mbappe to be top scorer bet on. Not seen anything from Brazil yet to suggest that they'll come close to winning it unfortunately!

That’s Mbappe and Messi had 10 shots on target through out the tournament. Useless lady's front bottom Kane is on 0.

He needs to go shot crazy tonight. It’s my only bet still standing.

Bet365 have Kane Evens for a SOT - surely he’s due one.

SkyBet have England Evens to win which I’ve done each day since it came up

Paddy have Kane 2 or more SOT , boosted to 2/1, better chance of an assist !

But taken a chance he'll get 1 or more SOT, along with England win and over 9 corners , boosted to 9/2 on Hills, max £10 stake.

I've taken the Sky Bet Evens on England.

Also have free bet builder bets with Paddy and Sky, so based on the above bets hoping for an England win before they get humped by France.

Bet365 have Kane Evens for a SOT - surely he’s due one.

SkyBet have England Evens to win which I’ve done each day since it came up
I've also got Kane 1 SOT with 365 (no max :)), Same as yourself with Skybet on England (3 bets) and Kane 2 SOT with PP @ 2/1.

Its been a good couple of days now the Knockout rounds have started, every bet I've had over the games has came in.

Just won £335 on two shots on target and two corners each team in each half, first win of a miserable betting tournament!
Skybet were 12's for the 2 SOT in each half for each team, I thought that was a steal.

That's 5 out the 6 knockout games I've had the fav to win and over 2.5 goals in the game, with 365 adding 25% bonus to your winnings it's been a good few days.

Back