World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

Is the 2goals ahead early payout still valid for the final at b365? as not showing on my bet.
Thanks to the early payout I've hit 12 of 16 knockout round games, teams to win and over goals.

Had Messi and Mbappe to have 1 SOT with both 365 and Skybet and PP's boost to have 4 SOT combined @ 4's.

Been a good day and after a very poor start this tournament has been a goldmine for me.

:)

Last edited:
Thanks to the early payout I've hit 12 of 16 knockout round games, teams to win and over goals.

Had Messi and Mbappe to have 1 SOT with both 365 and Skybet and PP's boost to have 4 SOT combined.

Been a good day and after a very poor start this tournament has been a goldmine for me.

:)
I’m along similar lines, started off slowly but has turned out more than decent

B11-B0475-7-FBA-4355-9-B5-E-7-EB0-D571-B7-A9.jpg

put a bet on at half time mbappe 2+ goals 25/1 and then in extra time I’d over 1.5 goals at 8/1,silver lining in an otherwise shit betting World Cup

I stated I thought it would be an Argentina v France final decided on penalties at the start of the competition. I didn’t pick a winner but surely that would have won me a few Bob if only I’d put a punt on it :(

Me and my boss spoke about doing a Messi golden ball Argentina double but neither of us put it on in the end. Fuming.

I stated I thought it would be an Argentina v France final decided on penalties at the start of the competition. I didn’t pick a winner but surely that would have won me a few Bob if only I’d put a punt on it :(
Think it was 33/1 for those 2 to make the final, so adding in being decided on penalties would have been much bigger odds

Hijacking the thread a bit (unless admin want to make this a general betting thread?)

Anyone else noticing a lot of offers now are bet builder related i.e. bet £x on a bet builder, get £x as a free bet builder? Assume most people are going for glory with the free bet builder so the bookies aren't paying out anywhere nearly as much as they would with sticking a general free bet on a horse, Sat coupon etc.

Also, Hills Epic odds on Boxing Day has Spurs evens to score away @ Brentford. Merry Xmas folks, been a fun month!

Hijacking the thread a bit (unless admin want to make this a general betting thread?)

Anyone else noticing a lot of offers now are bet builder related i.e. bet £x on a bet builder, get £x as a free bet builder? Assume most people are going for glory with the free bet builder so the bookies aren't paying out anywhere nearly as much as they would with sticking a general free bet on a horse, Sat coupon etc.

Also, Hills Epic odds on Boxing Day has Spurs evens to score away @ Brentford. Merry Xmas folks, been a fun month!
I do notice that KH,but I much prefer my own choice,not what the bookie is suggesting is a good bet,the bet odds boost is the only one that tempted me during the world cup,and a good few came in,did well out the tournament,and had a nice sixfold at english lower league last saturday as well,hope you did ok,be lucky.

Back