World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

Got Messi to win the Golden Ball with Hills. With Adidas being one of the main sponsors of the World Cup and thinking Argentina will go far, I’ve put a decent amount on. Price has lowered to 10/1 now.

Last edited:
3/1 for South American winner , I doubt very much as Brazil are 4/1 favs with Argies and 11/2.
Bet365 only 6/4 SA winner .

Done Spain to win @8/1.

Benzema to be top scorer @12/1 with betfair, as they are offering a £2 free bet for every goal or assist your pick gets. With hindsight, I should have done Messi or Neymar.

Martinez top scorer @33/1. Caveat being he doesn’t take the penalties.

Fancy Denmark to go quite far think they will get to the semi finals. Would be looking at the weaker groups for top scorer like Kane, Neymar, Lukaku or Alvarez

Stuck between Argentina and Holland to win it,

Have backed Argentina vs Portugal final at 40’s though,
Senegal, USA, Mexico, Denmark, Canada, Switzerland and Uruguay all to get out their group for some interest.

I remember the days we used to sign Golden Boot winners and they weren’t even guaranteed a start in the SPL.

I think I will be going Benzema for the Golden Boot and Brazil to win.

Can see me burning through my current sky bet balance on daft bets just for a bit of interest in the games.

Wales and Switzerland to qualify from their groups, £50 double. Both are evens to get out their groups.
Germany to win their group at 11/10.

Netherlands to make the Quarter finals, Mbappe and Neymar 4 or more goals and Darwin Nunez 3 or more goals, 50/1

Just my luck! Won't come in anyway. Don't think I've ever got the winner right. In fact the regression in Timo Werner's career can be tracked back to the moment I backed him in 2018.
I got Griezzman 2016. Albeit on a double with France, who somehow managed to lose to a dreadful Portugal team.

Got the last two tournament winners right, at least!

Winner of the tournament from South America - 3/1
Quite a mistake that, can't understand why they would have been 3/1 for that - not been any major drops in the last week either on Brazil and Argentina. Dutching them on Betfair pays 1.9/1 right now. See they are 6/4 on it now.

England to beat Iran even money special on Hills.

I’ve backed Holland 15/1
Richarlison 28/1 top scorer
Depay 28/1 top scorer.

I’m thinking about a double.

Brazil to win Neymar top scorer.

Hills online not offering it so far.
It’s been up since last week

33/1 when I bet it. 25/1 just now

Argentina/Messi was 40/1 last week also.

99-AE4126-4205-4-B1-B-BA57-BC0-FC806-C4-A1.jpg

Last edited:
Kane, neymar, messi and Ronaldo to score 3+ and England, Netherlands, Belgium and Brazil to win their groups 25/1

Latest posts

Back