World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

Croatia 13/8 tomorrow has to be tempting. Think the Belgians have all had a fallout and the managers lost the plot blaming the Belgian press. :))

The Germans being 1/16 is taking the piss.

No clue what I'm going to put on today, Canada have been playing well but haven't got the results and the odds for Germany are terrible so will probably need to go -1 or -2, and the Croatia game will be tight as the 2 teams haven't been very good

No clue what I'm going to put on today, Canada have been playing well but haven't got the results and the odds for Germany are terrible so will probably need to go -1 or -2, and the Croatia game will be tight as the 2 teams haven't been very good
Croatia have been ok

Belgium have been howling
Croatia are doing Croatian things and that’s coming into a game.

Stuck a tenner on two of hills enhanced offers today

Torres, Fullkrug and Kramaric to score 18/1

Goal in both halves of the four games 9/1

Waiting on Canada to lose for a 5/1 bet from the start. Be gutted that Hills never had the option to double it up with Qatar who were also 5/1 which was what I wanted to do.

Brazil to make Semi Final

Argentina & Holland to make Quarter Finals

Croatia, Serbia, Senegal & Uruguay to make last 16

£10 Returns £410

Croatia have been ok

Belgium have been howling
Croatia are doing Croatian things and that’s coming into a game.
I only watched the first game against morocco, probably end up putting on
Croatia to win
Morocco to win
Germany - 1
Spain - 1

Yeah im the same, messi missing a penalty when i was on the skybet boost sums it up lol
Yep I had that one as well and the one where SkyBet didn’t payout when they said he crossed it. Had one where I had under three goals scored and four other picks. All up with five mins to go and I forgot about it , looked the next day and the game finished 3-1.

Waiting on Canada to lose for a 5/1 bet from the start. Be gutted that Hills never had the option to double it up with Qatar who were also 5/1 which was what I wanted to do.
Could you not have done an accumulator on Ecuador, Senegal, Holland, Belgium, Croatia and Morocco?

Could you not have done an accumulator on Ecuador, Senegal, Holland, Belgium, Croatia and Morocco?

Morocco and Croatia double pays 5/1 £30.00

Croatia -1 @9/2 £42 pound
I only watched the first game against morocco, probably end up putting on
Croatia to win
Morocco to win
Germany - 1
Spain - 1
Won’t bother making any others until I have a beer but will probably do Spain -2

My old man got 9/2 on Australia to qualify from the group, family in New Zealand called that one, they were absolutely convinced they would get out that group and have won a few Bob out of it but I went against it.

If Spain win tonight then I will get my group bet up as Brazil have won their group I think

Does anyone know the rule I put Argentina to meet Brazil in the final but as they are on the same half of draw it was always impossible to meet are my bets void

Germany -1 and most corners in both halves is a banker surely? Costa Rica not had a corner all tournament.

Does anyone know the rule I put Argentina to meet Brazil in the final but as they are on the same half of draw it was always impossible to meet are my bets void

Bloody hell mate, likelihood will have been put in to the price.

Can someone answer this question stuck £10 on Qatar at 14/1as lowest scorers, I think the only team left who haven’t scored are Uruguay , if they score tomorrow it will leave a few teams on one goal including Qatar .
Cash out is saying unavailable , how will they settle this bet ? Is it a percentage payout as it’s a tie etc?

Can someone answer this question stuck £10 on Qatar at 14/1as lowest scorers, I think the only team left who haven’t scored are Uruguay , if they score tomorrow it will leave a few teams on one goal including Qatar .
Cash out is saying unavailable , how will they settle this bet ? Is it a percentage payout as it’s a tie etc?

Expect it will be deadheat rules so say 5 Nations end on 1 you'll get £2 at 14/1. As you divide the stake by the number who have "WON".

This might help you for counting how many are on 1 etc....

My old man got 9/2 on Australia to qualify from the group, family in New Zealand called that one, they were absolutely convinced they would get out that group and have won a few Bob out of it but I went against it.

If Spain win tonight then I will get my group bet up as Brazil have won their group I think
Best of luck mate

Took England Netherlands Argentina Brazil all to win 2+ games in the group stage.

Took England Netherlands Argentina Brazil and France to win their group.

Foolishly put on some bets on the Croatia v Belguim game , needing a goal and another corner each in the first half but not looking promising,

Belgium incapable of attacking without Lukaka and Croatia not interested in attacking , even worse a pen knocked off for half a hand offside.

A pity they both can't get knocked out today.

Foolishly put on some bets on the Croatia v Belguim game , needing a goal and another corner each in the first half but not looking promising,

Belgium incapable of attacking without Lukaka and Croatia not interested in attacking , even worse a pen knocked off for half a hand offside.

Not laughing at your misfortune but I can hear the disdain in that last sentence :D

Think there's a good few of us grumbling about the tournament so far.

The Belgians have been very disappointing.

Another free bet lost.

Each team 2+ shots on target in each half and 2+ corners each team in each half - Canada v Morocco and Belgium v Croatia.

It was that or Argentina v Portugal which I now know is possible surely you can’t put a bet in thats impossible to come in
It wasn’t impossible. Did you look at the teams paths before you placed the bet?

I’m certain earlier in the thread somebody had the same bet and people pointed out it was unlikely as both should win their groups.

It wasn’t impossible. Did you look at the teams paths before you placed the bet?

I’m certain earlier in the thread somebody had the same bet and people pointed out it was unlikely as both should win their groups.
Just looked it was possible

If you backed Qatar as the lowest scorers then surely they need to be the lowest scorers for your bet to win? So if they have scored 1 goal and other teams have also only scored one goal then Qatar are not the lowest scorers. Maybe I'm talking pish though.

If you backed Qatar as the lowest scorers then surely they need to be the lowest scorers for your bet to win? So if they have scored 1 goal and other teams have also only scored one goal then Qatar are not the lowest scorers. Maybe I'm talking pish though.
It’ll be settled with dead heat rules . So if 3 teams a third of the stake at the odds the bet was place 4 teams a quarter etc etc

Back