World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

I've Havertz to finish top goalscorer for Germany. He's finished joint top whats the story there? half the odds

Need South Korea to qualify for £1500 from £20 on a four fold. Its not looking too likely but also not impossible as Portugal already through so may rest players?
Bet365 offering £128 cash out just now. Any opinions or advice?
Edit: Never used partial cashout before, may be worth doing that

Need South Korea to qualify for £1500 from £20 on a four fold. Its not looking too likely but also not impossible as Portugal already through so may rest players?
How gutted are you going to be losing out on £128?
How gutted are you going to be losing out on £1500.

How delighted will you be to win £128
How delighted will you be to win £1500.

Don't be a pussy.

Not laughing at your misfortune but I can hear the disdain in that last sentence :D

Think there's a good few of us grumbling about the tournament so far.

Thanks for the moral support mate, I'm not betting silly money and I can afford the loses but end up getting annoyed and frustrated by the negatively of a lot of the teams

I'm bawling at the TV for a player to go down the wing and put a cross in or play it forward so that it might result in goal, SOT, corner or even a booking, but no, even if they have a break on they turn back, piss about and it ends up with the keeper, although I should be used to a team playing the horseshoe by now.
I was even screaming at Harry Maguire to commit a soft foul going for a corner in the Wales box to win a bet.

Could've been worse I couldve had money on Belguim to win or Lukaka to score , but at least he was pure pish rather than totally negative!

But alls well again for now as i made some redress with Morata's quick fire 3 SOTS and another SOT bet.

It’ll be settled with dead heat rules . So if 3 teams a third of the stake at the odds the bet was place 4 teams a quarter etc etc
Sounds like that would be the way it’s settled , almost like a place in an each way bet .

I took Japan to win tonight and both teams not to score @9/1 .. typical .
The whole competition has even a shitfest so far for betting .
Senegal , USA and Mexico treble to qualify out the groups.

Spain went out last night with intention to lose.eliminated Germany got Morocco instead of Croatia . and avoided the Brazil half of the draw. now can only meet in the final .

Two free bets for me today and that’s it

Ghana to win
Kudus 2+SOT

Free £5 pays £99

Neves 2+SOT
Son to score any time
Over 2.5 goals

Free £2 pays £64
Son has been a million miles off it, he's only had one shot the 2 games so far and that was miles off target.

Last edited:
Spain went out last night with intention to lose.eliminated Germany got Morocco instead of Croatia . and avoided the Brazil half of the draw. now can only meet in the final .
At one point Spain were heading out too. Not a chance they would’ve deliberately took that risk.

One coupon remains; Messi, Kane and Mbappe to have 10+ shots on target at 15/2.

Messi has 9, Mbappe 8 and Harry fucking Kane 0 (I think?).

Looks fake ... it says he placed the bet at 7.18pm, kick off was 7.00pm.

And there's no way the cash in would be so high with 17 mins left.

Maybe I'm wrong.
Germany and Spain were both 1-0 up at that point.

Costa Rica we’re 25/1 pre match and Japan 6/1 pre match. I do think the odds seem overly long, for only 18 minutes and 1 goal down.

Never know.

Maybe I'm wrong.
Germany and Spain were both 1-0 up at that point.

Costa Rica we’re 25/1 pre match and Japan 6/1 pre match. I do think the odds seem overly long, for only 18 minutes and 1 goal down.

Never know.
Never seen Costa Rica’s odds but the Germans were 1/125 when 1 up which I thought was ridiculously short so probably are correct .

Maybe I'm wrong.
You can bet on play and cash out would be that high with both results correct with 17 mins left from those prices and a potential payout of over £50 k

You can bet on play and cash out would be that high with both results correct with 17 mins left from those prices and a potential payout of over £50 k
Yes I reckon it's real also there basically trying to cover there liability costs of basically 40 odd grand

One coupon remains; Messi, Kane and Mbappe to have 10+ shots on target at 15/2.

Messi has 9, Mbappe 8 and Harry fucking Kane 0 (I think?).
Kane hasn’t had a shot on target in three games?

That’s unbelievable considering England have scored 9 goals in their group. :))

Can’t make up my mind whether to stick with this bet currently:

Brazil to make Semi Final
Argentina & Holland to make Quarter Finals Croatia, Serbia, Senegal & Uruguay last 16
£10 Returns £410

Or cash out £50 & stick it all on the 4 games today BTTS returns £470

Free bet on South Korea/Portugal, didn't really have a clue so went with drama

Over 3.5 goals
Over 8 corners
Over 40 booking points

Can’t make up my mind whether to stick with this bet currently:

Brazil to make Semi Final
Argentina & Holland to make Quarter Finals Croatia, Serbia, Senegal & Uruguay last 16
£10 Returns £410

Or cash out £50 & stick it all on the 4 games today BTTS returns £470
What did you do? Uruguay looking good for going through at HT

That yellow card for Suarez got the 2/1 PP Power Price of a goal or card for him up

Hills going Brazil Evens for a tenner tonight

What's the cash out now?

Hope you didn’t cash out.

I can't decide whether to bother with that Hills Brazil @ evens. Looks a strong enough XI to beat Cameroon and I'm never one to turn down a "free" tenner but the previous third round games have me doubting it!

I can't decide whether to bother with that Hills Brazil @ evens. Looks a strong enough XI to beat Cameroon and I'm never one to turn down a "free" tenner but the previous third round games have me doubting it!
I’ve done it for an interest in the game but am a bit wary

Well?

Stick Brazil on at Hills and Cameroon +1 at whoever gives the best odds,£10 each bet, you'll end up even or up a £10.

a wee update on my ‘banker’ at the start of the tournament that was ticking along nicely….was :))

32 or more pens awarded 25/1

now the first 12 games there was 7 pens awarded

in the last 34 games there has been 6

someone’s had a word in my opinion, there has been blatant pens turned down in the last week and a half, more than 8 or 9 I’ve counted

not that I’m bitter of course

Back