World Cup Commentators/Pundits - Let’s slag them off

I've just checked and Barry Davies is still alive. Can we just ship him over to do every game with Super?

The current crop seem to think we actually tune in to listen to them more than we do to just watch the f88king football. They just talk incessantly. And because they are all as thick as shit in the neck of the bottle it's like watching a game sat next to someone with a head injury trying to describe what they can see.

Hartson is an intelligence holocaust. Dublin is just a buffoon with worthless opinions. Jenas is a smarmy c88nt.

Sorry going to be a boring old fart, Women Presenter/Commentators, this is a Male WC. Women‘s WC no problem, some men pain in the bums, can’t stand women screeching and women that seem to rabbit on without taking a breath, there is only one FM and that’s Shelly Kerr who talks sense. Political correctness they know what they can do with it.

I love listening to Hartson.

Sounds as if he's going to burst into tears at any moment. Wet Lettuce. :D :D :D. Or should that be leak?

Harrison commentating on the Tunisia v Denmark match, as usual talking one lot of shite.

However, the one that really annoys me is that wee South African bird from SKY, Melissa Reddy. Obviously there as she ticks boxes. Never adds anything about the football, always talking about psychology shit. Shite pundit.

Which commentators/pundits get on your titties?
Hartson today was bland as they come ! All cliches and was a human (almost) copy of the DailyStar - Clive ( I know every stat) Tylesdly , Micah the clown and most of the woke females especially 140 caps Alex Scott !

Not sure on that Reddy like, I struggle to take her seriously but she seems really informed - I always wonder how the hell she knows certain stuff. I don't think she is box ticking as she would have been found out on that Sunday Supplement surely and even more so the Independent.
A good commentator doesn't need a co-commentator. Bring back Kenneth Wolstenholme etc!

This is the lass on now, Dad used to be a coach and her brother was at Preston for a while:

Quite surprised he is at a side as high as Vitesse Arnhem now:

Hartson, Dublin and Jenas absolute nightmare. You'd think they were world class the way they make comments about far better players than they ever were :mad:
Bang on the money.
I remember the last WC and Jenas throwing his toys bout of the pram when Phil Neville disagreed with him about some, with the immortal line: "Don't argue with me about playing midfield!".
I'm sure the 6x PL 3x FA Cup winner when home and cried into one of his 59 England caps having been slapped down by perhaps the greatest player of his...household.

So, what makes a good commentator / co-comms?
Commentator - describe what's happening on the pitch. Very simple.

Co-comm - give a bit of insight into certain incidents/moments of play from a player's perspective. Give some interesting analysis about the game, the tactics, a player.

Otherwise, and this is very very important from a Stephen Craigan perspective - Shut. The f*ck. UP! The worst co-commentators are the ones who think they need to fill every silence from the main commentator by blabbering utterly inane shite.

Dion Dublin and Jermaine Jenas. One never shuts the furk up for the whole game and speaks utter shaite constantly, speaks more than the actual commentator .The other is a miserable basturt that also speaks shaite and sucks the life out of even the most exciting games, the new mark lawrenson. Also hartson is a fat furkin bheast rat that should be nowhere near any commentary or punditry.
Tell us what you really think mate, none of this sugar coating !!!

Nigel De Jong speaks very well. Souness getting torn into Keane was very entertaining. The bird beside De Jong today gave me the horn. I would lick Laura Woods’ arsehole. Coisty and Champion are top notch.

The rest are just bland, talk shite, and are straight up annoying.

Hartson co commentated on the Denmark/Tunisia game and never mentioned the name of a Tunisian player at any time before, during or after the match.

He is beyond parody.
To be fair just as it was kicking off he mentioned their 2 forwards I was in disbelief that 1 he knew their names and 2 he pronounced them correctly

Looks like we've been spared Martin Keown this time round. I remember he went on an unprovoked rant that people might be "reading a book" rather than watching some WC match he was doing co-comms for. He signed it off with, "Get a life." o_O
Nope,he's co commentating on the Mexico game just now bud.

Now we're talking

Jenas was unreal yesterday, such a prick
Harston is a moron, doesn't even know rules
Dixon is a dinosaur, how does he still get a gig
Finally, Clive loses staunch points for working alongside that Welsh knob
He lost his staunch points by appearing in Sports Direct's Christmas ad.

Hartson appears to have zero understanding of how VAR works. Between that, constantly contradicting himself and the fact he's just a complete tw@t, it's an assault on the eardrums every time he speaks.

Emma Hayes of Chelsea ruined Croatia v Spain in the Euros for me, it was like listening to an aggressive lecturer.

She’s not in the best of health, so get well soon and all that.

Hartson in Denmark v Tunisia.

Tunisian through on goal. Ball into the net, flag goes up.

Hartson "oh the flag was so late".

Where has he been since VAR was Introduced?
The best VAR gaffe by any commentator was our old friend 'Crags' when Roofe scored in the Brondby game last season.

Going utterlly bonkers about how bad a decision it was then the screen comes up showing Roofe is onside and then the backtracking started.

Hartson appears to have zero understanding of how VAR works. Between that, constantly contradicting himself and the fact he's just a complete tw@t, it's an assault on the eardrums every time he speaks.
Ex-cell-ent-ly put as far Hartson would say.

Have the Qataris pinched the Yahoos disco lights.

Quite enjoying Kelly's VPL on BBC1 just now :D

Otherwise any Commentator that says Kieffer Moore instead of just Moore should be taken out and shot :)

I remember at previous tournaments having to listen to that tadger Mark Lawrenson, who seemed to be annoyed at having to commentate at major tournaments. He's now been replaced by Keown and Dickson, both of whom seem to be carrying on that same tradition of sounding bored.

Other end of the scale, you've got Dion 'homes under the hammer' Dublin and Fat Hartson. Very excitable but uttering constant shite. Neither of them seem to have the first clue what's going on.

McCoist really does stand out in amongst a sea of utter shit.

This is the lass on now, Dad used to be a coach and her brother was at Preston for a while:

Quite surprised he is at a side as high as Vitesse Arnhem now:

Face like a Halloween Cake as my gran would have said.

Back