World Cup Commentators/Pundits - Let’s slag them off

I have to slag them all off for their hypocrisy by taking 'blood money' by commentating and analysing on the Qatari World Cup. Especially under the Qatari government's abuse of human rights, treatment of migrant workers, homophobic, misogynistic laws and views and more.

I have to say that includes criticising heroes of mine such as McCoist and Souness. To be honest, I must admit I am to blame for some hypocrisy here by watching some of the matches and thereby listening to them including Souey and Ally but at least I am not getting paid. However, that does not stop me wrestling with my conscience though because I haven't missed watching a World Cup since 1962. It's like being a football drug or alcoholic addict.

Have mccoist and sourness said anything about the Qatari regime? If the answers no then no issues if they have and they're still there then fair enough lump them in with the rest of the hypocrites

Pat nevin sat next to me in a flight back from a rangers game once
Told him he a boring twat and hated him on radio as he was an annoying dick
His face was a picture

I even asked the stewardess to move the wee shite

Aye, said Croatia will improve because of players like Brozovic and Pulisic.

For his own sake someone needs to remove him and he needs to never get another pundit job again. He is horrific and that is nothing to do with him being an ex celtic player, its do with the facts. He doesn't know the players, doesn't know the rules, doesn't understand tactics, calls the linesman lino for that last one alone he should be sacked

Hartson today was bland as they come ! All cliches and was a human (almost) copy of the DailyStar - Clive ( I know every stat) Tylesdly , Micah the clown and most of the woke females especially 140 caps Alex Scott !
Not that it makes them good or bad pundits but those stupid graphics do my tits in. Does the presenter get one saying “400 games of bb football” or “went fishing plenty” because it’s equally relevant to what they’re analysing.

I’ve nothing against womens football but it’s genuinely a different sport to top class men’s football. It’s got all the physicality of snooker and the best attacking ploy is always kick it high towards the goals and see if the keeper just fucks up.

Not that it makes them good or bad pundits but those stupid graphics do my tits in. Does the presenter get one saying “400 games of bb football” or “went fishing plenty” because it’s equally relevant to what they’re analysing.

I’ve nothing against womens football but it’s genuinely a different sport to top class men’s football. It’s got all the physicality of snooker and the best attacking ploy is always kick it high towards the goals and see if the keeper just fucks up.
watch a lot of it do you?

watch a lot of it do you?
A fair amount. I quite enjoy it but it’s a different sport. Womens football is primarily decided by who is the most technically gifted (and inability of many goalkeepers to reach over their heads).

Modern professional football is about pace, athletic ability then motivation then tactical organisation then technique. And maybe ability to cheat features somewhere in that list too.

Tactics that work in womens football don’t work in mens games. Defenders cover faster and close so much more space. Womens games can easily be dominated by the best player whilst most mens games are unduly influenced by the weakest link.

Womens football is essentially rugby7s - sort of the same sport but the pitch is too big and the best players have way too much space

Hartson in Denmark v Tunisia.

Tunisian through on goal. Ball into the net, flag goes up.

Hartson "oh the flag was so late".

Where has he been since VAR was Introduced?
I know, I went on a rant to my mates about that one.

The resident bottom feeder said McCoist is worse - they really can’t help themselves

Hartson regularly forgetting players' names and talking all round rubbish.

Poor chip fae striker is the "best save hes ever saw in his life" by casper.

Ffs fatboy it was a good save but calm down man.
You could tell champion was embarrassed, having to break that down, for that fud
Hartson - 90 seconds left on the clock

Clock 95.30

Injury time 6 minutes.

Holy jesus
I don’t know why you keep slagging Hartson, he will always be in demand. I know several villages desperate for a genuine idiot!
So a few games in and it’s unanimous.

He is thick

How do major foreign countries like Germany / France etc compare with the punditry and analysts game. Do the UK lead and others follow?
Is it the same general format or do other countries to it vastly different?
I know Argentina have TV channels which provide commentary on games but don't have proper rights to broadcast the actual match so instead just show the fans for the full duration

Back