World Cup qualifiers, tonights bets

brianhrfc

Tonight i've gone for Over 0.5 first half goals in all games. Had decent success over the past two weekends of normal football with this bet, hopefully it'll continue tonight.

What u got on?

Got England, Montenegro and N.Ireland.

After a decent wee run of wins a few weeks ago it seems it's always one team who always does me recently.

Got England, Montenegro and N.Ireland.

After a decent wee run of wins a few weeks ago it seems it's always one team who always does me recently.

It's always 1 team, few weeks previous it was 1 goal for me. This 0.5 first half goals is decent, need to have about 10-13 teams on it though to get decent odds

Tonight i've gone for Over 0.5 first half goals in all games. Had decent success over the past two weekends of normal football with this bet, hopefully it'll continue tonight.

What u got on?
What site do you use. I use 365, but cant get that bet.
Not confident of a return tonight as my luck has been horendous these last few weeks.
I've stuck a wee fiver on Both teams to score in three of tonights games...England, N Ireland and Montenegro.

I've started this season where I left off last season, giving regular donations to skybet for zero return.

Got one on Sweden, Holland, Belgium, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, England, Slovenia and Austria. Only a couple of quid but 20 to 1 and the first 6 are already done. 3 to go, here's hoping.

And just as I write this Slovakia score. Balls.

What site do you use. I use 365, but cant get that bet.
Not confident of a return tonight as my luck has been horendous these last few weeks.
I've stuck a wee fiver on Both teams to score in three of tonights games...England, N Ireland and Montenegro.

using 365 for it. It's only available in the pre match markets. in the goals section half way down

Slightly off topic, Just noticed that B365 notified me that scotland had scored before it actually happened on the tv (

What u got on?

needing a goal in the N. Ireland and Montenegro game and we're in

Slightly off topic, Just noticed that B365 notified me that scotland had scored before it actually happened on the tv (

N. Ireland scored and so did Montenegro.

Montenegros goal was disallowed though. The referee.... Craig Fuckin thompson :mad:

Your tv is usually about 7-10 seconds behind reality.

France fucked one of my mates for a couple of grand last night, I think he had them -3 handicap. Drawing 0-0 with Luxembourg is a dreadful result though.

Won £90 tonight on England & Northern Ireland.

Back