Worrall Mocking Brophy on Twitter

Scrubs UK

I do love this...

Dz4x9YeW0AAss8k.jpg

That picture certainly doesn't make it look like a penalty

Excuses excuses. As impressive as killie are with their organisation, it isn't nice to watch and, from time to time will result in getting pumped.

I don't care about the opinions on here - I love Joe Worrall! This just adds to it. Brilliant.

Fwiw Brophy posted a video of it, and it still looks like he just fell over. Not a dive, just a hopeful attempt at a penalty. Which it wasn't!

I don't care about the opinions on here - I love Joe Worrall! This just adds to it. Brilliant.

Fwiw Brophy posted a video of it, and it still looks like he just fell over. Not a dive, just a hopeful attempt at a penalty. Which it wasn't!

Have to say I'm in the opposite camp. I don't like the guy.
Still wasn't a penalty though.

It’s a video, just can’t see it from that screenshot!

The clip shows that Worrall did have his hand in his waist, but the cünt clearly dives and throws his legs up. Drawing attention to it is a bit of a red neck for him.

Agreed, take Worral out of that pic and Brophy is falling over all by himself !

In the picture, where is Brophy’s left arm?
Around Worrall’s back?
I’m thinking this is a foul right there!
That's exactly how Aberdeen got their penalty when as far as I see Ferguson already had his arm around Tav, it's near enough the exact same scenario. Brophy should be getting done for diving and I will say it again they would calling for Morelos to be cited if it were him in question.

If someone grabs you from behind and you wrestle free from them, no way would you end up falling full length to the ground.

Contact was exaggerated by Brophy, presumably swaying the refs decision to not award the pen.

Looks to me like Brophy's holding on to Worrall's shirt and "his feet go from him" when he lets him go and falls to the ground unaided. Next.

I’ve got a soft spot for Worrall. Think he has had a good season for us. Some big performances in big games especially.

He has played well in the big games, but he has fūcked things up for us as well.
We should have strolled that game at Kilmarnock after our first goal, but after his mistake we went to pieces and got beat.

I don't mind Worrall, but he needs to be more consistent.

Hilarious "like" from Worrall.

I like big Joe, and don't get the hysteria on here for Katic over Worrall (both who I think are decent defenders with potential). Yes, he has made a couple of mistakes but he has also had some brilliant performances. The earlier Killie game, he made the mistake that gifted them a goal and then goes on to basically take the blame for a woeful team performance from that moment on. His team mates should have dug him out of a hole, that's what good team mates do.

That's exactly how Aberdeen got their penalty when as far as I see Ferguson already had his arm around Tav, it's near enough the exact same scenario. Brophy should be getting done for diving and I will say it again they would calling for Morelos to be cited if it were him in question.
I said exactly this at the time.
I’d be looking for the decision but, had the referee gave it against me, I couldn’t have complained.

Absolutely correct and that is why the ref never gave a penalty. 6 and half-a-dozen until he takes an elaborate tumble.
Ref was 100% correct in this.
As per previous post.
You know you’re okay when the Sportscene Two can’t say it was a penalty.

As per previous post.
You know you’re okay when the Sportscene Two can’t say it was a penalty.
Yeah, I watched the last 15 minutes of it last night after getting home from the game to see their reaction. Now I never watch it these days but thought I`d see what they were saying. Also split on the red card which was also a surprise.

"Not a dive"? He pulls both legs up with absolutely no physical contact on them.
It was a ridiculous dive.

Back