Worst line of commentary?

Seem to remember Andy Goram co-commentating on a European game and pretty much swearing through the entire match :))
Think it may have been Viktoria Zizkov. He was on the radio coverage provided by the official website.

Their keeper was having an absolute stormer saving everything, including a Stefan Klos header if I’m not mistaken.

Even the other commentator(s) couldn’t believe what was happening, but Goram let rip with at least one ‘fur %^*&’s sake!’ or maybe even a ‘how the %^*& did he save that?!’

Was funny despite the circumstances. Don’t think he commentated again.

The worst commentary must be those couple of Geordie's that do the pirate live stream they are truly woefull
Not great commentators it's true, but I watch their stream a fair bit as it's usually on you tube and I'm a tech dinosaur, and they like us and hate the scum, so I'm cutting them some slack.

Reactions: VGM
Not great commentators it's true, but I watch their stream a fair bit as it's usually on you tube and I'm a tech dinosaur, and they like us and hate the scum, so I'm cutting them some slack.
Listen to them when I'm offshore took them about three months to get Alfie's name right .

Dan Maskell was once commentating on the Ladies Wimbledon final. Graf v Seles, i think. Steffi had skooshed the first set and was in command in the second before Seles began a bit of a revival. graf served a double fault with the second serve hitting the net and rebounding towards her. With her arse facing the camera she bent over to pick up the ball and the bold Dan quips,
'Surely we're not going to see her crack now'.
Aye, surely not, Dan.

Martin Tyler tonight again talks absolute pish. Same as some of the play of these multi million pound players, absolute pish tae.

He is in a fuukin wonderland of dreary dialogue.

See the sky commentators they are getn paid lots of cash for drivel.

Koki Mizuno goes through on goal away to Falkirk and slides the call past the keeper, only for Scott Booth to label it “world class”

They literally started the channel to stream scum games, they are massive supporters. Listened to a few of their streams back before they wised up to the money they were losing by being offensively partisan, they hate us.

They call him the vampire, he's scared of crosses

Some US commentary, on then US goalkeeper Tony Meola

Always laugh hearing Archie McPherson line of “ That’s a booking “ when souness almost ends a guys career with a stamp , as clear a red card as I’ve ever seen :D

Used to get my Dad wee books with commentator bloopers for Father's Day. Don't think he ever read them!!
Podcast Clips of the week on Talksport gives me a chuckle. Invariably it's Brazil pissesd getting names wrong

“There are teams where you have got players who, from a distance, look almost identical. And, of course, with more black players coming in to the game, they would not mind me saying that that can be very confusing.”
John Motson

England vs Romania at France 98 .

“Only one team looks like scoring, and that’s England” ... then Romania score

Back