Worst referee performance I’ve ever seen

Yeah you must've. I've described the event in detail above. Go and have a look. Right before we hacked it off the line when they really should've scored twice from a corner

They COULD have scored is what an opposition supporter would say.

They COULD have scored is what an opposition supporter would say.
No they SHOULD have scored is what anyone who knows anything about football would say.
Particularly the second effort where he had the goal open and still managed to find Jack with the ball.

Sutton gets to push his agenda again on BT here. Anti Pedro from the start and desperate for him to be sacked so he can say told you so. He has a platform to question the refereeing standards after being highly critical during the match but ignores it to a degree afterwards.

Even at half time they showed all the fouls (well they should've been fouls) on Morelos apart from the most blatant one of all where the ref was directly behind him and the Motherwell player scissor kicked him.

No they SHOULD have scored is what anyone who knows anything about football would say.
Particularly the second effort where he had the goal open and still managed to find Jack with the ball.

Should have implies that the person saying it wants them to score - I suspect that is your stance.

btw the goalkeeper saved the second attempt.

Should have implies that the person saying it wants them to score - I suspect that is your stance.

btw the goalkeeper saved the second attempt.

Yeah that's it. I paid my money to go and watch us concede. Great insight Sherlock!

Should have is actually a phrase to define something that would have been beneficial for the party involved to do.
So THEY SHOULD HAVE scored. It would have been beneficial for them to do so and having had a pretty good view from Row M behind the goal they definitely should have!

Back