Worst Strip at the World Cup

Captain America

A flip-side to the "best strip" thread.

Apart from the obvious green ones, I think it looks weird seeing Spain in light blue.

37146118_xxl.jpg

Those puma ones with the stupid shield thing on the front are an absolute abomination. Same as the ones the clubs have been given by them with the name of the club on the front. A disgrace.
Like the sniders some cheap arsehole would bring you back from holiday when you were a kid.

Those puma ones with the stupid shield thing on the front are an absolute abomination. Same as the ones the clubs have been given by them with the name of the club on the front. A disgrace.

Puma always seem to go for gimmicks that backfire. They’ve never managed to develop an iconic look the way Adidas did with the three stripes, even Nike’s swoosh is more than Puma have ever managed. I see they’re now putting the name beside the logo, I suppose it saves people thinking of Slazenger.

A flip-side to the "best strip" thread.

Apart from the obvious green ones, I think it looks weird seeing Spain in light blue.

37146118_xxl.jpg
Saw them in this yesterday and was appalled.

It would *almost* work as a goalie top as they’re supposed to be a bit more mental but for an actual kit this is ridiculous.

I like that Spain away one. France warm up top was a belter. Swiss top was a plus. Not keen on Portugal

The Belgium one is a shocker IMO, flames going up the socks and sleeves, looks like a poor knock off.

Nicest kit was the Mexico away shirt, they didn't even wear it at the finals.

Couple of bad ones in this tournie
My choices are

Cameroon home and away
Canada and Denmark strips are bad for unusual reasons - Canada only team who never had a new strip going into the tournament and Denmark black out strips due to Hummel not wanting to be seen in Qatar due to human rights issues.

Bring back World Cup 94 and 98 kits some amazing ones at both

England away. The same glaring red that South Korea had, but England added clashing light blue trim and numbers to make it worse.

Portugal is by far the worst with England‘s close but a special mention for anything that puma has put their name too. A horror show of a company.
I came in to say this too. All the Puma ones are pure bland, cheap looking efforts.

Reactions: TNT
Green is just a colour ffs
What do the anti-green people think of Northern Ireland being green then?
As mentioned here already , the puma shirts are hideous. I find the Germany one pretty shit too. Germany usually have decent shirts, but that big black stripe is awful
It's awful, I thought it was a mistake when I played NI in PES. I'm a reservist and wish my camo was orange, would happily take the extra bullets coming my way.

It's awful, I thought it was a mistake when I played NI in PES. I'm a reservist and wish my camo was orange, would happily take the extra bullets coming my way.
Then it wouldn't be camo lol
The lighter green , no, but the darker ones can be decent. It depends on the shade.
I'm just thinking of a NI jersey with a touch of navy, from the recent past. I thought it was a really nice jersey.

Then it wouldn't be camo lol
The lighter green , no, but the darker ones can be decent. It depends on the shade.
I'm just thinking of a NI jersey with a touch of navy, from the recent past. I thought it was a really nice jersey.

I would tend to agree mate, I was just taking the p1ss. I proudly wear my dark green Help for Heroes t-shirt on a regular basis.

What is the foul abomination of green and yellow hoops a lot of the Brazil fans are wearing? It's not a club top that I am aware of.
On the pitch the Portugal and Brazil warm up tops do not please me.

Back