Worst top level Scottish team/player ever?

Might get stick but Jason Holt IMO he’s just legs and a wall pass he is rotten I’m surprised he’s no playing junior football

He was first pick at training games and also played under something like 6 managers two being Eddie Turnbull and Bertie Auld so he must have had something to be part of an Eddie Turnbull team especially

He actually scored a perfect hat-trick against The Beggars although one was a penalty.

Unfortunately it was only in a friendly but one of those moments where the Earth surely stopped spinning on its axis for a second.

Having grown up down that way, Joe Tortalano always got it tight from Hivs fans although with good reason, he was dreadful.

Paul Kane had a decent career but I hated that ugly cvnt. Still do.

Just needed to get that off my chest. :)

Mervin Celik. Genuinely thought it was one of these situations where a guy had bluffed his way onto the pitch.

He actually scored a perfect hat-trick against The Beggars although one was a penalty.

Unfortunately it was only in a friendly but one of those moments where the Earth surely stopped spinning on its axis for a second.

Having grown up down that way, Joe Tortalano always got it tight from Hivs fans although with good reason, he was dreadful.

Paul Kane had a decent career but I hated that ugly cvnt. Still do.

Just needed to get that off my chest. :)
Paul is actually a good football guy and quite fair and balanced in his views

Zander Diamond wouldn't have got a game for any other club in Britain apart from the sheep.

Absolutely useless and seemed to get picked because he was tall, dirty and despised us.

Hibs had a keeper in mid 90s who was Icelandic and had name about 25 letters who was hopeless.

Christian Nade at Hearts was a disgrace as well.

Not the worst but Dave McPherson and Ally Maxwell were dog shit as well.

Djimi traore .he often struggled to stand upright but won a champions League medal.liverpool fans even had piss take songs about him

Niko Kranjcar, wasnt fat but his fitness was shocking
Sorry but that's harsh mate. Agreed he was horrendously unfit, but he had over 80 caps for Croatia and spent his club career almost exclusively in the epl. He's one of the most naturally talented football players to ever play for us. If he was fit he'd have still been playing in the English Premier.

He’s terrible mate tell me what he’s good at? Keeping play ticking over or running about lol when him and haliday got that deal to 2020 a knew we were winning shite all

He wasn't even the worst in our premier league team. He performed better than Barton for a start.

Up there

3081903285_f763721b35.jpg
I shudder to think what size Yardley must be today now that his playing days are over and he's let himself go.

I have seen too many going back.

The best..or in this case worst …would probably be …Doug Rougvie.
Definitely one for the older children viewing.

An absolute chronic football player, that somehow merged himself into title winning Fergie sides for the Sheep.
Never ever understood this.

A big chronic lanky dude.
Who couldn’t pass.
Couldn’t tackle.And certainly couldn’t header.
Even when he ran, he looked ridiculous.
And his shooting was also complete mince.

But yet Fergie had him as his right back through their wonder years.
In the 80’s.
Big DJ always used to get a good return out of him, whenever they played.
And Coop would regularly rip the piss out him, when they were up against each other.

Yet, I think he even won a ECWC winners medal.
Against Real Madrid.No less.
Go figure.

‘It’s a funny old game Saint!’

4 pages and I haven’t seen Raphael Scheidt mentioned. The scum spunked £5m on him. He played 5 games in 3 years and they punted him to Corinthians on loan after 6 months then paid him to leave

Eliphas Shivute played for Motherwell under Eck. He was good at hitting the by line, and keeping going.

Sorry but that's harsh mate. Agreed he was horrendously unfit, but he had over 80 caps for Croatia and spent his club career almost exclusively in the epl. He's one of the most naturally talented football players to ever play for us. If he was fit he'd have still been playing in the English Premier.
I am only alluding to his fitness as the OP was originally about Leigh Griffiths, who despite being a scumbag was also once a very good player as well.

He was OK for us and had some good moments but he was probably the most unfit player I have ever seen play for us.

the worst ever ?

thats just lies, maybe your young

not even the worst in our team never mind the fat messes thats been in others
Scored a couple of goals too I'm sure. Changed the game when brought on v Partick at Firhill in a cup tie that went to extra time.

I have seen too many going back.

The best..or in this case worst …would probably be …Doug Rougvie.
Definitely one for the older children viewing.

An absolute chronic football player, that somehow merged himself into title winning Fergie sides for the Sheep.
Never ever understood this.

A big chronic lanky dude.
Who couldn’t pass.
Couldn’t tackle.And certainly couldn’t header.
Even when he ran, he looked ridiculous.
And his shooting was also complete mince.

But yet Fergie had him as his right back through their wonder years.
In the 80’s.
Big DJ always used to get a good return out of him, whenever they played.
And Coop would regularly rip the piss out him, when they were up against each other.

Yet, I think he even won a ECWC winners medal.
Also played for Chelsea.
Against Real Madrid.No less.
Go figure.

‘It’s a funny old game Saint!’

Oliver Burke. How this guy played in the Bundesliga and has cost tens of millions in transfer fees baffles me.

Very fast, but thats about the only thing hes got. Also missed a sitter at Ibrox for the Dhims, so that always helps!

He’s terrible mate tell me what he’s good at? Keeping play ticking over or running about lol when him and haliday got that deal to 2020 a knew we were winning shite all
Running about a lot and keeping play ticking over and maintaining possession is absolutely vital for clubs at the bottom of the league though. He wasn't good enough for us after Warburton left and we needed to build, but he was good for us in the lower league and would get a contract at 3 or 4 top flight clubs.

Back