Would they concede , if the boot was on the other foot ?

The debate needs to be turned completely on its head.

So most reasonable people would say we are expected to beat St Johnstone at home. Which would give them a 10 point lead and therefore from their perspective that is enough to be handed the title.

So to turn it on its head they must logically agree a 10 point lead would be enough would be enough to see Rangers crowned champions.

Now the reason they are shouting about getting the league is because they believe they have an unassailable lead.

So it would be a reasonable assumption to believe they a one goal lead isn't enough to be described as unassailable. Probably a two goal lead is not unassailable either. I'll say a three goal lead doesn't fit the criteria either.

Ok let's say goal difference isn't enough surely a reasonable person would say that with eight matches to go. So is it like point? Eh probably not that could be overturned yeah? Two points? Nah let's rule that out that's only one match yeah.

This leads us onto the crux of it. The question that they will never be able to answer is.

If the roles were reversed at which point would Rangers be awarded the title between one goal and ten points ahead?

What is the criteria used?
Quite uncool to quite your own lost but I'm doing it anyway.

Not seen this point made before. What us thr cut off should be the point?

If it was Rangers at the top im convinced the media would be spinning the line of lives come first and the season must be voided.

FFS for all those that questioning my OP. The question is RHETORICAL. I merely found an old newspaper clipping and decided to post to illustrate THEIR mindset of never conceding anything, but some pricks are advocating we should concede. I know fine well what the answer to the thread title would be.

We all know the answer. Not in million years. We've been quiet on that front. Other than our statement, we've not said much, if anything. However, if it was the other way around and we were leading at this point, the filth would be screaming and threatening all sorts. It's that simple. Null and void for me!

I wish we'd put this to rest, let them embarrass themselves, decent people are beyond worrying about how this season ends, for all I care they could claim the SC as well seeing as they are holders, wouldn't put it past them.

Celtc never give up.

..Lighter throwers
Bottle throwers
Paedophiles
Enablers
Tax scheme facilitators
Etc
Etc.......

not a chance,they would be using the sporting integrity crap to the exact opposite viewpoint they are pushing just now.

Of course not, and nor should they.
Nor should any club meekly give over a trophy that wasn't won, when they still have a chance to win it themselves.

Absolutely no chance. When we went 10 points clear after the education last minute winner in 09/10, they were straight on the phonins of Monday they’d still win the league.

They might be a morally bankrupt and downright evil football club, but they never give up.

Why would anyone concede? Anyone in the MSM saying Rangers should concede are doing for reasons other than football (Remember that classic)?

Their obsession with 9 goes way beyond football, health of loved ones, thousands dying. It’s just all about The Rangers.

The league will be null and void, quite rightly so! Had we played it out, they would have won it! We can't, so they 'can't win it.

They would ensure a player or staff member contracted Covid & the season would be abandoned quick smart.

They have previous for using underhanded means to win a league

Not a chance. Japan tour would reappear

can someone explain this Japan tour? I see it mentioned quite a lot recently and I think it has something to do with 2008 but I’m not exactly sure.

Cheers and btw there’s no way they would concede the title

can someone explain this Japan tour? I see it mentioned quite a lot recently and I think it has something to do with 2008 but I’m not exactly sure.

Cheers and btw there’s no way they would concede the title

Due to our backlog of games and the fact we were in a European final we asked if the league could be extended slightly, to give us a sporting chance. We got told no, due to sporting integrity the season couldn't be extended, and also that the scum had booked onto a summer tour of Japan. Which never actually materialised. Edit - if I recall correctly we ended up playing something like four games in eight days as a result.

Further edit, we ended up playing:

May 4th - League
May 7th - League
May 10th - League
May 14th - Uefa Cup Final
May 17th - League
May 19th - League
May 22nd - League
May 24th - Scottish Cup Final

There's how accommodating our governing bodies were to support us in trying to win a European trophy. Ever since then a lot of us - myself included - have taken the view of %^*& them. Oh and then just a few years later throw in the events of 2012.

Last edited:
Never in a million years, reporting would be different to back them up as well.

No way they would concede the title and no way we should do so this season.
As for Willie Miller saying sporting integrity should be overlooked for this season - well surely all celtc apologists should be shouting this down as it’s sacrosanct in their eyes allegedly. They’ll do anything that suits their agenda of the moment.

Not a chance they would concde to us. 60 now, played sports all my life and to the mantra of "it ain't over 'til it's over"

Due to our backlog of games and the fact we were in a European final we asked if the league could be extended slightly, to give us a sporting chance. We got told no, due to sporting integrity the season couldn't be extended, and also that the scum had booked onto a summer tour of Japan. Which never actually materialised. Edit - if I recall correctly we ended up playing something like four games in eight days as a result.

May 4th - League
May 7th - League
May 10th - League
May 17th - League
May 19th - League
May 22nd - League

There's how accommodating our governing bodies were to support us in trying to win a European trophy. Ever since then a lot of us - myself included - have taken the view of %^*& them. Oh and then just a few years later throw in the events of 2012.
Thanks for that & the main reason for the backlog was the cancellation of the new year game due to the Phil O,Donnell death & when it was rescheduled on the February parts of the roof at the Piggery started to blow off in a storm & so it got put back again, eventually when it did get played we lost to a goal 6 minutes into injury time.
It still bugs me to this day how we bent over to accommodate them ( I know for a fact Walter was raging) & then they use their influence in the SFA to fu#k us
Rant over ( till the next time)

The can’t even admit to years of paedophile rings in their midst. What chance of conceding a league title that hasn’t actually been lost?

May 4th - League
May 7th - League
May 10th - League
May 17th - League
May 19th - League
May 22nd - League

Even after all these years that fixture list is still horrendous,and make no mistake it was all to please the mentally challengeds,shower of shite that they are.

They could be sitting in 5th place, 30 points behind and they would still be expecting to get handed the title and the scary thing is the sfpl would probably look into it.

Not a chance, they would play, and rightly so, the mathematical points difference card.

They change their agenda to suit them every time.

100% they wouldn’t, they’d hate to see us lift a trophy for a competition that was finished, and if we didn’t they would say it’s not recognised... for example if we lifted this season EL by default there would be an up roar from that side of glasgow

Thanks for that & the main reason for the backlog was the cancellation of the new year game due to the Phil O,Donnell death & when it was rescheduled on the February parts of the roof at the Piggery started to blow off in a storm & so it got put back again, eventually when it did get played we lost to a goal 6 minutes into injury time.
It still bugs me to this day how we bent over to accommodate them ( I know for a fact Walter was raging) & then they use their influence in the SFA to fu#k us
Rant over ( till the next time)
Only thing I’ll add is that the originally postponed game was quickly rearranged but got canned because we had to reschedule a home cup tie v E Stirling which got called off as our pitch was in a state - think we were the only game off that date

Back